(wL) Forums
How did you find wL? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How did you find wL? (/thread-5689.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How did you find wL? - Dragon - Dec 29 2011

Well i was non-steamer earlier and there were no Indian servers for non-steamers that time,so i played many servers don't remember their name because i was always kicked out for higher ping......and one day found out war lords  popular map server and my first map was de_dust 2.
yeah there were many good players earlier.
and at starting i use to do only camping.
and thanks to war-lords due to playing in your servers my gameplay became good........ty :-))

RE: How did you find wL? - Spartacus - Dec 29 2011

It was early 2011 and I had nothing better to do. Played at SiX but kept getting pwned because I was playing on a laptop with mediocre specs. I came to War-lords with Vietcong to search for pubs we can mess around at. I didn't really like it here at first because 'noblock' limited the possibilities of going into 'ninja' spots. Then I found the cheater on the server. So I came to the forums and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

RE: How did you find wL? - ruplayer - Dec 29 2011

Spartacus Wrote:It was early 2011 and I had nothing better to do. Played at SiX but kept getting pwned because I was playing on a laptop with mediocre specs. I came to War-lords with Vietcong to search for pubs we can mess around at. I didn't really like it here at first because 'noblock' limited the possibilities of going into 'ninja' spots. Then I found the cheater on the server. So I came to the forums and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Cool title by the way, good job spartan=)

RE: How did you find wL? - chun - Dec 29 2011

it was winter break last year, had lotta free time, didnt touch source in months. it was like 2am first thing i try is wc3 mod on warlords server randomly. turns out the mod is good and the reg is great. theres 30-40 russians playing on it all night n americans in the day so im playin night n day lol. got rank#1 in like a week. regulars challenged me to play on other wL servs so i started playing them more n met a lotta people. a source update killed the warcraft server and full rotation changed to popular #2 Sad
met matt n bison who were super friendly to me. always unbanned me from votebans lol
checked out forums, it was really new. went on n off, then boom a big community in warlords forums lol wutttttt

[Image: rbzivm.jpg]

RE: How did you find wL? - Leaky - Dec 29 2011

I didn't find WL, WL found me.

canister asked me to work on the community to try and attract people, there used to be a lot of posts in the programming section by me but canister kept fucking with the forums and wiped them all. now i'm too busy with my job to sit down and do any of my old interesting projects like the PHP Bot and clan scripts and things.

RE: How did you find wL? - Dre@m$ - Dec 29 2011

Battle.net Addict keep coming here for Hash files and thought"For the hell of it i joined" snice then i became a Member

RE: How did you find wL? - George Of The Jungle - Dec 29 2011

By coincidence. I'm not that much of a gamer. I started playing css regularly (I played it before, but only a few times) after I broke my jaw. I've been doing kickboxing for years. I never broke anything until some dumbass decided to put a chair in the ring. Of course I fell on it, shattered my jaw in 3 places. My mouth was wired shut for 10 weeks, couldn't eat much more than soup or other liquid food (fun times). After I got tired of all the movies and series I decided to play css.

I joined the sniper server a couple of times and noticed there were some people on there whose vocabulary consists of more than 'stfu you noobzzz' or 'voteban him he's hackxing', which is pretty rare on css servers apparently. So I kept coming back.  Smile

RE: How did you find wL? - Eternal - Dec 29 2011

Battle.net and BnetWeb.org

RE: How did you find wL? - pTK - Dec 29 2011

Just browsing through  maps starting with awp. Saw the map crazy jump. And so I fell in love

RE: How did you find wL? - Frenchie - Dec 29 2011

I had a non steam version so i played on these servers because the ping limit was perfect for me and all the other servers were too high ping for me.