(wL) Forums
let's free mahyar! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: let's free mahyar! (/thread-6256.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: let's free mahyar! - henry - Feb 15 2012

ruplayer Wrote:HenryPedia sounds homo...
you're a horrible troll by the way ;-()

RE: let's free mahyar! - lin3ar - Feb 16 2012

Just because a guy can make multiple accounts and cry to us to unban him doesn't mean we will. We don't care if he lives in Iran, North Korea, Mars, etc. We're not going to set an example to other people to point out that "Oh, WL unbanned a guy because he bothered them with enough threads. We should try that too!" Just because he spams us with appeals does not make him special.

RE: let's free mahyar! - Pishtim - Feb 16 2012

Wasn't he caught with hacks?

... I've no sympathy for them WSE.

RE: let's free mahyar! - Hostage - Feb 18 2012

Hi....
hey guys...i hope best for you and for Warlords,too
before everything i should say that i addicted to Warlords.You unban me then you can see My services to warlords.if you give me a chance i'll report you all of hackers.because i hate hacks and hackers.there are a few people that likes wl like me.Sir... I didn't spam and i think ban appeal is not spamming! sir...i never bothered anybody.
you said if you unban me other guys say that "Oh, WL unbanned a guy because he bothered them with enough threads. We should try that too!"...which tool?
Non of them were not in this shitty situation!!!
everything that i said was only the truth,you mean after this long time you didn't believe me.
excuse me,my friends as i understood some of you are a little wrong...
I am not from russia , russia is an advanced country...my country is very poor and laggard ,as much as you can't believe it.there is no semblance between them.
I've tried very much to provide Css since long time ago but i couldn't find it...
my friends i cannot connect to server i promise...please give me just One chance because amnesty program doesn't include me...
thank you Warlords people...I love you like my family.
I saw that you made a poll...and i think those people who voted "yes" was more... but its up to the root admins and i respect them. :-X
but please be pathetic for a short time and put yourself instead of me. :'(
I can't leave warlords people because i love them all. :-\
i am looking forward for a chance to serve WL with more eagerness.
JUST ONE...according to votes! thanks...
Good luck!  :'(

RE: let's free mahyar! - RED7EAGLE - Feb 18 2012

to those who voted No i wonder if the same thing happened to u then would you like others to vote no and prevent you from playing in ur fav servers again? that's just mean.
and good luck mahyar i hope u get unbanned.  Smile

RE: let's free mahyar! - BaNaNaMaN - Feb 18 2012

It's up to the roots not the vote, even mahyer understands.

RE: let's free mahyar! - Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥ - Feb 18 2012

I voted: WHO THE HELL CARES?

RE: let's free mahyar! - Pishtim - Feb 19 2012

RED7EAGLE Wrote:to those who voted No i wonder if the same thing happened to u then....

I'm going to stop you right there; not in a million years would I ever hack. I've never even considered it, let alone gone through the paces of researching hacks, figuring out how to install them, installing them, and then joining a server that I love. That whole process takes a lot of time and it's not like a crime of passion, it is premeditated. I begin to question whether the people that have sympathy for this guy feel the same way I do about hacks, or empathize with mahyar's actions. So if it ever happened to me, ban me from life.

mahyar Wrote:...I love you like my family.

aw shucks! let him back in! XD

RE: let's free mahyar! - }{@K@P - Feb 19 2012

RED7EAGLE Wrote:to those who voted No i wonder if the same thing happened to u then would you like others to vote no and prevent you from playing in ur fav servers again? that's just mean.
and good luck mahyar i hope u get unbanned.  Smile
yeah, only cold hearted people will do that  Sad

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:It's up to the roots not the vote, even mahyer understands.
but this is revolution man, we regular players want him to get unbanned!

RE: let's free mahyar! - Dragon - Feb 19 2012

If a start a topic saying "should }{@K@P be banned or not"
then what
it is a revolution
just saying don't take it seriously