(wL) Forums
hello from Bliss♡ :D - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: hello from Bliss♡ :D (/thread-9696.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - ceddeeoo - Jan 25 2013

welcommeeee

i could meet up with cas and play pokemon or something

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - lin3ar - Jan 25 2013

Spartacus, post: 84660, member: 1060 Wrote:hey lets say this community survives another 5-7 more years, it'd be cool to have an international War-lords meetup.

hohoho.

Then we find out Bison has been an anthropomorphic monkey the entire time.

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - Fuzzy Joggie Pony - Jan 25 2013

I could meet up with George, but I'm not too sure. He's acting like such a drunk lately o_O!

Oh hey Bliss, have I met you? :p

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - George Of The Jungle - Jan 25 2013

Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 84679, member: 15273 Wrote:I could meet up with George, but I'm not too sure. He's acting like such a drunk lately o_O!

Oh hey Bliss, have I met you? :p

What? :p

You're the one to talk, TUINKAKKER! Big Grin

(nope, it was you, details...)

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - Masterful1 - Jan 25 2013

Welcome to the forums, Bliss!

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - Fuzzy Joggie Pony - Jan 25 2013

George Of The Jungle, post: 84687, member: 3094 Wrote:What? :p

You're the one to talk, TUINKAKKER! Big Grin

(nope, it was you, details...)
Shhhh dont't tell!

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - M. Bison - Jan 25 2013

Bliss♡, post: 84613, member: 16594 Wrote:Hi everyone Smile i saw a few people posting on the introduction, realized i havent yet, so hello im Bliss♡ Smile i play in War-Lords quite a bit so if you see me around feel free to say hi i wont bite Big Grin.
Ok have a nice day Smile
Welcome.

lin3ar, post: 84675, member: 795 Wrote:Then we find out Bison has been an anthropomorphic monkey the entire time.
:eek:

joker8baller, post: 84669, member: 835 Wrote:if Helmut still lives in Sacramento he's about 15 minutes away, lol.
He's in Seattle, Washington now.

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - Bliss♡ - Jan 26 2013

mar_heave, post: 84652, member: 1302 Wrote:hey. welcome.
are u gonffs' best friend?
I also heard a rumor that you're not a girl
that rumor is not true. lol

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - mar_heave - Jan 26 2013

why do you like playing counter strike source?
Is it because of the community/friends? Or maybe guns?

RE: hello from Bliss♡ :D - Spartacus - Jan 26 2013

mar_heave, post: 84724, member: 1302 Wrote:why do you like playing counter strike source?
Is it because of the community/friends? Or maybe guns?

hope i'm not being a douchebag here, but I'd say it was a pretty good move going with the "opinion opener".

Quote:Functional Openers:
  • "Do you have the time?" Low risk, but difficult to transition into a conversation. Once she says the time, you basically have to use another opener to begin a conversation anyways.
Opinion openers:
  • "My friend just ended a LTR with this girl last week, do you think it's too early for him to start dating again? [blah blah blah] well you see here's the thing, his girlfriend is a flight attendant and one of her friends told him that she was cheating on him with some guy in LA, but he really doesn't know for sure, she could have just made it up...." [blah blah blah -- you're in, proceed to A2] These are fairly low risk, but they also give you some pretty decent transitional stuff to work with.. certainly much more than the functional openers.
Situational openers:
  • "That is an interesting hat.. did you get it in Spain?" Everyone. Fucking. Uses these. So girls hear them all the time, and so it's really difficult to convey higher value when using them. Very easy to transition with it, because material to continue the conversation is happening literally right around you.. but again, not too unique.
No opener:
  • "OMG you look just like this Italian girl I used to date.", or "Hi". A little bit risky because you really don't introduce an excuse to be talking to them, you just kinda walk right in. It can offer high rewards because it really does get you right in there -- but it involves much more risk.
Screening openers:
  • "Are you friendly?" Super high risk, because you are really jumping ahead in the game -- but it can also move you along much quicker, making it a very high reward opener.
Direct openers
  • "I think you're cute." Highest risk, but highest reward too. You could destroy a set with this that you otherwise may have gamed, but you could also really really get results fast.

http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/cqvcu/fr_first_kiss_close_ever/c0uk1pb