(wL) Forums
Post yourself - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Media Mania (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Post yourself (/thread-2275.html)

RE: Post yourself - Spartacus - Jun 09 2012

Went trekking these past few days, hence the inactivity.

I climbed up Mount Rinjani, Indonesia. Spent 4 days 3 nights out in the woods. Being one with nature and without the internet.  Smile

Anyway it was an awesome experience. here's a picture of my friends and I brushing our teeth in a crater rim. Pretty cold.Beautiful scenery.

[Image: 30kru3m.jpg]

Forum looks like it could use some cleaning. I'm still in Indonesia at the moment using the hotel's wifi. Will be back in 8 hours time.

RE: Post yourself - Fuzzy Izzie - Jul 24 2012

...just dug up a fuzzy pic from last summer...
took this after taking my cornrows out

RE: Post yourself - I_am_penguin - Jul 24 2012

[Image: 521316_435213573163913_380979240_n.jpg]

I love it don't you?

lol wut? that can't be you...you don't look anything like a penguin :confused:

RE: Post yourself - Neo//._. - Jul 24 2012

[Image: 276131_100000317247348_710048841_q.jpg]Dat sexy neo

RE: Post yourself - I_am_penguin - Jul 24 2012

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69202, member: 9457 Wrote:lol wut? that can't be you...you don't look anything like a penguin :confused:
That isnt even my final form.

RE: Post yourself - dfh - Jul 24 2012

fuzzy you silly guy, you look like the guy from my name is earl.

RE: Post yourself - ceddeeoo - Jul 24 2012

[Image: 205415_10150837367647185_1911586651_n.jpg]

picture from ecuador of me on the bottom, half irish half swedish friend above me and an awesome ecuadorian guy who owns a really cool hostal with a pool and a sauna. We're about to smoke a fat bowl of greeneries in this picture out of an apple.

i slept at the ecuadorian's hostal one night (only one night cause its 45 mins drive away from the town i lived in) because him, me, a girl from australia and a girl from england were all wasted and decided it was a good idea to drive around drunk in the mountain jungle. We ended up at his hostal and kept switching every 30 mins from the sauna to the pool back and forth until about 5am, then some naughty stuff happened until we passed out after the sun came up somewhere around 6am. The next day i had to be in town to catch a ride up to the conservation reserve i worked at noon and the ecuadorian dude didnt want to drive out so i had to walk 2 hours back, but it was a great walk going through the river multiple times.

RE: Post yourself - i cri everytiem - Jul 24 2012

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69197, member: 9457 Wrote:...just dug up a fuzzy pic from last summer...
took this after taking my cornrows out
[attachment=1442]
Where did you get my Country's flag? Are you a hidden Brazilian?!

haha, dang, ceddy...sounds like good times
DK, post: 69239, member: 3039 Wrote:Where did you get my Country's flag? Are you a hidden Brazilian?!
lol...some of the EZ Company guys I used to LAN with were big soccer fans and had this hanging up.
I've occasionally been mistaken for a Brazilian in the past, so I took this photo to assist with that mis-assumption...Cool
Here is one with the flag I should've had...