(wL) Forums
HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: High Definition Killing (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh (/thread-10149.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - mahone - Mar 28 2013

riser, post: 88452, member: 992 Wrote:dat kd and i thought you said you moved on to csgo?

yeah I did but cedd just asked me to play out the season for him so why not. I still play csgo primarily

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Mr.Tea - Mar 28 2013

joker8baller, post: 88386, member: 835 Wrote:Yeah, and our line up is

typically:

Cedd, BuKJason, DVS, xStrata

with Jung, Skrilla, Drax as our rotating 5th.

All regulars of wL.

I understood the statement as Helmut saying we had a bunch of non-wL members on our wL-based team. The reasoning behind this, because certain people have accused Bezerk of picking up randos instead of wL members, which isn't true.

Edit: Did a quick search for steam id and it didn't pull up anything except for Mellow which has your steamID + a 9.

Oh and screw Kelowna. Big Grin. Big White's fun though.
lol? BE®ZERK are wL pub/pugstars, but then again you listened to a statement by helmut. BE®ZERK is about as selective as GWB, ROD CEVO, etc... HDK isn't much better. Troll/nerd rage complete!

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - ceddeeoo - Mar 28 2013

mr tea you're not even good enough for the ROD CEVO team so... I dunno what you're on about

anyways yeah I had to get mahone and walrus mid-season or else we wouldn't have been able to play our last 2 matches or the playoffs at all so

haha, sure cedd; over half your "crew" had friend invited me before you knew what wLs was...its ok kid. Canada rocks! Rage quit again on a PUB; you are LEET CEVO main, brah!

lol you're delusional. it's funny though. I liked that convo we had when you tried to convince me it took more skill to get frags on office than in a scrim. latta brom

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Mar 28 2013

I like how this thread went from a HDK vs Berzerk rematch into a Cedd vs Tea fight Big Grin

Lol, if u can't get a high kpd in a pub...sure dude I'm delusional..hit your bong again and I am sure you believe it. Show me one CEVO/ESEA "skilled" player that sucks on a pub. haha. Need my fingers and toes to count how many times you have RQ'd a pub.

I do one "real post" and cedd's vagina hurts! He gets beat by HDK and QQ's. i saw helmuts post about it and it was almost objective, but cedd chimes in QQ and more QQ. You lost brah, but some how about you still try to deny it.

dude you're what like 30 years old ? All you can do is attempt to troll people on a counter strike forum who are playing miles beyond your abilities. Grow up. Also try to write sentences that make grammatical and literal sense that'd be nice

EDIT: I like how you edit all your posts after I reply to them. Keep putting in that effort !

Dude you are 20 years old? I was busy getting laid and partying at your age, jumping out of planes, and fighting in a war; CS:S time was zero. Nerd rage grammar/spelling, brah. If that is what you are doing for the higher ground, sad....plain sad. I get it; kids gotta get what they can. Get a cool snake and no hair cut. You are pretty awesome/trendy. I know when I was in college the ladies loved dudes that were playing video games; hahaha. Virginity is so precious. Have fun league gaming! You are a "real" competitive athlete!

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Aimfish - Mar 28 2013

This thread makes me laugh, and I was gonna go for a legit reply, but as soon as Mr. Tea jumped in, everything went downhill.

Le numéro un officier de l'armée.