(wL) Forums
Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Limit P90's in Pop Maps (/thread-10827.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - i cri everytiem - Jun 10 2013

Matt, post: 94661, member: 178 Wrote:What would you consider a good limit?

1 or better yet, none...

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - ceddeeoo - Jun 10 2013

I hate being killed by kids who rush with flashes and p90s more than anyone else but restricting their numbers per team would make a lot of noobs mad and make them stop playing on our servers. I think their price should be increased to at least 3500$, if that can be done

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - i cri everytiem - Jun 10 2013

ceddeeoo, post: 94797, member: 9052 Wrote:I hate being killed by kids who rush with flashes and p90s more than anyone else but restricting their numbers per team would make a lot of noobs mad and make them stop playing on our servers. I think their price should be increased to at least 3500$, if that can be done

They're worth a lot more. 5K please..

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - cucubelu - Jun 10 2013

This thread has received just as much attention Betty Bhop's banning thread... MIND BLOWN! Restricting the P90 is another step to make YOURSELF be a lot better than others, and has absolutely nothing to do with the poor players who can barely play the game as it is. Sends out the wrong message. Let the players come here and enjoy a kill or two every once in a while. Pro or newbie, P90 being OP is fine. Makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting because they actually attempt the objective more.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Moriarty - Jun 10 2013

cucubelu, post: 94803, member: 15378 Wrote:This thread has received just as much attention Betty Bhop's banning thread... MIND BLOWN! Restricting the P90 is another step to make YOURSELF be a lot better than others, and has absolutely nothing to do with the poor players who can barely play the game as it is. Sends out the wrong message. Let the players come here and enjoy a kill or two every once in a while. Pro or newbie, P90 being OP is fine. Makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting because they actually attempt the objective more.

Exactly how I see it.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Spartacus - Jun 10 2013

Devious, post: 94648, member: 1191 Wrote:ALSO before server was changed from 40 -> 50 players this wasn't really a problem but now there are just too many daymmm people! +1 IF YOU SUPPORT <3

joker8baller, post: 94658, member: 835 Wrote:The gradual change from 42 -> 50 over the past few months has made the server crazy packed and bullets flying everywhere. P90's are way to annoying right now

joker8baller, post: 94720, member: 835 Wrote:If this wasn't a 32+ slot server, we wouldn't need this. But for some reason we upped it to 50, and it's freaking chaos. You hit a corner and instead of a reasonable amount of guys, you have 10-15 people blasting away with you. In most situations, a few accurate shots and a bunch of wildly inaccurate p90 fire. You're staring into a wall of bullets and many of them errant p90 shots that will probably headshot you. The server's are entirely way too crowded with people and it's becoming a lot more like COD rather than Counter-Strike.

in case anyone is missing the point Devious was making. Only joker8baller was on the same page IMO.

main argument of limiting P90 is due to the increase of max players in our servers. Thus, game dynamics changes.

simply saying, P90's OP is comparable to the awp when there's a huge number of players. Hence the reason to limit it.

Personally, I wouldn't think server being 'crowded' is a negative thing. Players love playing in wLs? And I'm not for limiting the P90 either. I suppose snipers now have to be more strategic in how they move and where they camp in the servers.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Shokkk - Jun 10 2013

restrict awp to 0......no limit to p90..

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Matt - Jun 10 2013

You guys should try to move people to Pop Maps #1 if you like smaller servers.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - chun - Jun 10 2013

Matt, post: 94835, member: 178 Wrote:You guys should try to move people to Pop Maps #1 if you like smaller servers.

we need to figure a way to populate it. my bet is that if we can get at least 15 itll grow itself rapidly. hum...
but yes after playing around with p90 more i am still at my conclusion that restricting it at 8 wont really make a difference at all. its simply OP'd and theres nothing we can really do to change it. gah so frustrating though, i just went like 36-7 with it just now and all i need is 3-5 bullets per kill so sad ... reload time takes a second ughhh! whyd valve have to change the game so much 10 years later...

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - jab253 - Jun 10 2013

Probably the hardest issue to solve.....I have noticed witht the 50 person limit the p90 is crazy strong....its more of an issue withe cs source in general, my ping was in the 100s for about a week, its usually around 50....but during that time I noticed I could just spray anyone with a 90 as if my lag acted as a 1second forcefield that I could just burst p90 through.....which led me to thinking that the higher ping just adds to the randomness of the spray....you can limit the 90 but then the noobs and nosteamers won't show back up, I wonder if you could use somewhat of a ping limit for the 90....I really don't know if this can be solved by bison.....I think its more of a cs source issue. In cs go the p90 is still sprayfest but with a shitty gpu/ping you can't even play the game....totally diffwerent than the bs source allows.....to solve it yourself buy a 50 dollar dell with no gpu and warp everywhere with a 90.....why source is competeively dead possibly....I still wanna see an all p90 team in cevo hahaha