(wL) Forums
LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... (/thread-12343.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Pishtim - Jan 16 2014

im a mid-distance runner. I dont do anything above 10k because i want to excel at any distance i run. half marathon, or full wud take too much time to train.

believe me when i say ur just a cute runner. i never posted numbers before, because, it so simple to lie about it. but if u wanna kno my PR in the 10k is 35:52 at 1 mile altitude. i do weekly speed workouts and high altitude mountain trail training.

someday i will travel to the lower elevations and see wut times i can really pull. but im guessing even at sea level u cudnt beat my 10k time.

oh and i do 36 mile weeks or sometimes slightly less depending on the Colorado weather.. i dont have time for long distance training.

btw when u told me u run @ 7:30 minute miles with ease i had to scoff a little bit XD i run 7:00-7:15/mile on my slow long distance days.

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper - Jan 17 2014

st0nnec0ld, post: 106032, member: 16843 Wrote:There are people who just run around like idiots and have good kpd.
I know this, they run around and spray with a sub, and get lucky headshots.

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Donut - Jan 17 2014

I spray and pray with the awp

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Mr.Tea - Jan 17 2014

Ha ha, hate to break it to you son. I am back at 6:00 mile for 2-3miles. 6:30-7:00 on 5mile, did my last record in freezing rain at 32:14. I'm in a Airborne unit now, so I have more time to run. Keep trying. O and I am probably 10 years on u.

Training my Troop (~140 dudes) for a formation 10mile. We just did a 6mile at 8:30 pace with 2miles of it up a 7%grade hill.

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - KiMARUu - Jan 17 2014

TEA VS PISHTIM hehe....

[Image: 615022_101.png]

RE: LONGLIVE WARLODS SERVER..... - Pishtim - Jan 17 2014

Yes I have a feeling you are WAY older than me... remember I'm a young full-time college student will a 4.0. I'm glad u have more time to run than me. Peak running performance is in the late 20's and early (sometimes middle and late 30's) 30's, I'm not even close. Where were u at my age?

btw running in the freezing cold is the BEST running condition. What was the elevation of that run? Differences in elevation means a difference of MINUTES. The peak performers in my running groups who have a chance to run in the lowlands destroy their Colorado records.

lol, I was in a lot better shape in college. 50+ miles week then. Could do a 5 minute mile in 3mile range. 7min mile at 18 mile range. Would do 18 miles every other day 3-5 on off day. 1 rest day.

You have way more time than me. I average a 12-15 hr work day and 1.5 hr for pt from 0630 to 0800. You'll see when you hit the real world.

BTW when you are running and you feel like you are wearing a wet suit and lose feeling to your hands is not the best running conditions. What do I know, 20 somethings know it all. 20 years of actual running experience vs a know it all, wonder who will win. Jack Daniels, Heart Rate running, PRT, and more philosophies out there. 4.0 college stupid I highly doubt that. Let me guess, you probably a computer science major too. bwahahaha.

Wasn't ideal but u ran ur best race in it huh? XD I've broken all my PRs on early morning runs in the late fall.

Since u didn't tell me wut elevation that was, I'm assuming it was at sea level... impressive none-the-less assuming I believe u. If u cud run that at altitude, thats good enough for a <20 placement out of 50,000+ runners at the Bolder Boulder. I do not believe u can perform anywhere near this level.

U didn't do so well in college huh? XD it will be one of the crowning achievements of my life if I can manage to maintain it thru to graduation, especially for a CompSci degree. At any rate, I see no reason to believe I won't graduate Summa Cum Laude. So hard to believe that school is the single most important thing in my life (save for fam)? The simple reality of the matter is that jobs will be looking for ME.

Pishtim, post: 106115, member: 3115 Wrote:Wasn't ideal but u ran ur best race in it huh? XD I've broken all my PRs on early morning runs in the late fall.

Since u didn't tell me wut elevation that was, I'm assuming it was at sea level... impressive none-the-less assuming I believe u. If u cud run that at altitude, thats good enough for a <20 placement out of 50,000+ runners at the Bolder Boulder. I do not believe u can perform anywhere near this level.

U didn't do so well in college huh? XD it will be one of the crowning achievements of my life if I can manage to maintain it thru to graduation, especially for a CompSci degree. At any rate, I see no reason to believe I won't graduate Summa Cum Laude.
Uh, no it wasn't my best race. It was most recent that was evaluated for time. I was running a 6:30 mile (2-3 miles and 5-10 mile hikes) in the Alps (Mont Blanc) in June right before their marathon. Is that higher than Colorado? =P I think it is. It also, smoked the crap out of my dogs when I took them hiking. Kid, my profession is to be fit. I jump into an area with 60-80 pounds, get into an assembly area, and then move 12-15km. Hit an objective, then move to a pick-up site. This does not include the hour and half of PT I did that morning. That is my job. I run longs distances for fun. So, I am pretty sure a computer science student is not in better shape than a US Army paratrooper.

How have I not done well in college? I could say I have a high GPA too. I just fine it amusing you are like "I have a 4.0 gpa." Good job, when you graduate you will have a great piece of paper. I almost have my masters, another great piece of paper. Good for you that graduating college is a crowning achievement for you. Too bad that you see the rest of your life as a downward decline.

I probably won't hit my crowning achievement until late 30s/40s, but then I might have higher ambitions than you. Good luck in life. Good luck in running.

-Mr.Tea, Out.

haha graduating with the highest honors is obviously just the start, but weave ur story ur way XD

LMFAO here i was thinking u ran an official 6.2 mile race in 32.14... i knew that was too good to be true XD

also u wud never recognize me as a computer science student. If u talked to me in person u wud see it, but I dont fit the bill one iota. so be careful assuming that all computer science students are fat pimply, unconfident and gross Wink

good day sir Wink