(wL) Forums
what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) (/thread-4866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - mar_heave - Nov 11 2011

silly Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:Well :

[Image: axuenxpcziapgyrvdaj.jpg]
i think you can get it all except this, thats the hardest thing ever :/
Dude trust me its just a fake with a fake smile, take off all of her make up, and see her in person, & u'll definitely change your mind.
Why, have you met her like that?
actually, she is, well he is, a man!
that's if you take off all of his make-up
jokes

Well I want this for Christmas gift :
War-Lords Zombie Escape server!!!!!
Well that's not a joke, I really love zombie escape dudes

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - stinK - Nov 11 2011

March Madness > Christmas

well that and living on my own i wont get anything but whatever i buy myself lol >.<

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - The Witch King - Nov 11 2011

Matt Wrote:I buy everything I want!

-__________________________________-

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Knowpain - Nov 12 2011

[Image: pp4ont3sdkodgzrlwp5x.jpg]

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Call me when humans go extinct - Nov 22 2011

well, i wanna be invisible in the game Tongue
actually, i want a new pc. i can only get 10fps if there are lots people playing with the pc im now using...cant even play

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - naive - Nov 22 2011

I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Dre@m$ - Nov 22 2011

8gb ram? holy shit...

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® - Nov 22 2011

A bigger house Big Grin i know it can't be done that fast, but Big Grin i do want a bigger house. like the playboy mansion O.O

Just want to have a great life for the next year, with all my family and friends. Nothing much.

You guys ask to much tech Big Grin computer? invisible on a game? Smile weirdos.

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Call me when humans go extinct - Nov 24 2011

naive Wrote:I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd
well, Lenovo sucks. never buy chinese stuff. id rather buy Samsung's or Sony's....

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - i cri everytiem - Nov 24 2011

Angel Wrote:
naive Wrote:I wanted a new laptop, so I just bought one w00t. lenovo y560p 16" i7 2nd gen 2ghz, 1gb radeon 6570, 8gb ram, 750gb hdd
well, Lenovo sucks. never buy chinese stuff. id rather buy Samsung's or Sony's....
MINE IS DELL  :Smile.. AND ITS AWESOME!