(wL) Forums
Just restrict 'em - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Just restrict 'em (/thread-5305.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Just restrict 'em - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 08 2011

I was just playing on office and I got so pissed off with the amount of P90 usage. Over half of the players on the server was using P90s !!

RESTRICT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Just restrict 'em - Spartacus - Dec 08 2011

You know we can't let that happened. It's a legitimate weapon.

RE: Just restrict 'em - Assassin - Dec 08 2011

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I was just playing on office and I got so pissed off with the amount of P90 usage. Over half of the players on the server was using P90s !!

RESTRICT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
then why dont you just use a p90 too with your skills you can kill them all, LOL.

RE: Just restrict 'em - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 08 2011

I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team, t least that would be fine.

RE: Just restrict 'em - Assassin - Dec 08 2011

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team, t least that would be fine.
i know how you feel, server was full of p90 users im starting to hate p90, but its too bad it cant be restricted

RE: Just restrict 'em - M. Bison - Dec 15 2011

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team,at least that would be fine.
I could actually do that.  ???

RE: Just restrict 'em - Assassin - Dec 16 2011

M. Bison Wrote:

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team,at least that would be fine.
yes you can, and you should, but i doubt that you will Tongue

RE: Just restrict 'em - Spartacus - Dec 16 2011

M. Bison Wrote:

I have never seen a team with more than 4 p90s anyway. Perhaps only in the ghetto, i mean office servers.  Tongue

RE: Just restrict 'em - SpartanOnLSD - Dec 16 2011

That sounds like a great idea. Only 4 per b/c some many people use them in the office server.

RE: Just restrict 'em - The Rival - Dec 16 2011

Lol you'd restrict p90s before you'd restrict autosnipers? Good job.