(wL) Forums
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server (/thread-6980.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Alicia Melchiott - Apr 27 2012

dammit too many AWP!!

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Fuzzy Izzie - Apr 27 2012

Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Alicia Melchiott - Apr 27 2012

Izzie Rufus Wrote:Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.
it not fun,you know!!!
all snipers are pussies!!!

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Matt - Apr 27 2012

Maybe random spawns is the solution to this, or zone spawning, instead of just the default spots.

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - ARYA! - Apr 27 2012

Ya i think that would help . but dint we try this already , the random spawning has to be limited , i.e T's should spwan on their side of the map ( upper tunnels , t spawn , side doors ) and ct shoud spawn on their end of the map , this avoids spawn rape and also ensures that the enemy u killed at ur spawn does not spawn again right behind you!! A lotta other dm servers with awps are doing this and seems to work out pretty good too.

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Spartacus - Apr 27 2012

ARYA! Wrote:Ya i think that would help . but dint we try this already , the random spawning has to be limited , i.e T's should spwan on their side of the map ( upper tunnels , t spawn , side doors ) and ct shoud spawn on their end of the map , this avoids spawn rape and also ensures that the enemy u killed at ur spawn does not spawn again right behind you!! A lotta other dm servers with awps are doing this and seems to work out pretty good too.

QFT.

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - M. Bison - Apr 27 2012

I was actually contemplating whether to do something like that months ago.  ???

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Riser - Apr 27 2012

D2 DM was pretty active today, compared to other days. I personally don't mind the AWPs. I would leave it limitless.

RE: For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server - Assassin - Apr 27 2012

Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.
it not fun,you know!!!
all snipers are pussies!!!
im more of a sniper than a rifler and im suicidal how does that make me a pussy? tell me please
it doesnt take that much skill to kill an awper 

Assassin Wrote:im more of a sniper than a rifler and im suicidal how does that make me a pussy? tell me please
it doesnt take that much skill to kill an awper
not all player la...sorry Assassin
and please don't angry