(wL) Forums
Gaming Rig/Setup? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming Rig/Setup? (/thread-8238.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - cucubelu - Dec 16 2012

Unfortunately you can't see the AC cooling unit, it is supported by the wall and my desk, and it is kinda covered, but it blows nice cool air into the side of the computer. Hence I can break my gpu's into a little sweat without a problem when playing games such as Crisis 2
I also got have the CPU its own water cooling unit.
[Image: 20121216131610.jpg]

Also got an A-Data SSD 128. GIving me a shit ton of problems. So I will be switching up to 228 when NewEgg has a deal in January. Plus a 2 TB Disk, and about 15-18 TB in external drivers. I kinda have a hard time deleting shit.

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - HoboBob - Dec 16 2012

Same setup I was going to run for video cards before but I decided to play with the dual 590s. Should have gone to 580s though for more video ram and a higher clock. Do you run multiple monitor setups then?

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - cucubelu - Dec 17 2012

I got three hooked up (one being my tv).
So Far I have managed to run SWTOR, CSS, Crysis 2, and Assassins Creed 3 at the same time with highest settings smoothly at the same time. Although having 8 arms should be an option when buying multiple screens :p

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Moriarty - Dec 17 2012

This is crazy man, now you only need to learn to play all those games at the same time.

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Spartacus - Dec 17 2012

cucubelu, post: 82133, member: 15378 Wrote:Unfortunately you can't see the AC cooling unit, it is supported by the wall and my desk, and it is kinda covered, but it blows nice cool air into the side of the computer. Hence I can break my gpu's into a little sweat without a problem when playing games such as Crisis 2
I also got have the CPU its own water cooling unit.
[Image: 20121216131610.jpg]

Also got an A-Data SSD 128. GIving me a shit ton of problems. So I will be switching up to 228 when NewEgg has a deal in January. Plus a 2 TB Disk, and about 15-18 TB in external drivers. I kinda have a hard time deleting shit.

looks like the type of image that should pop up when searching "overkill" in google.

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Lieutenant Josh - Dec 17 2012

Man if i had that comp, i could finally play Shogun 2 total War with good graphics.

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - cucubelu - Dec 17 2012

I am still bound to play that. Been busy lately with Hitman, Assassins creed, and I can't wait for GTA V...

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Dr. gkovr - Dec 17 2012

cucubelu, post: 82154, member: 15378 Wrote:I am still bound to play that. Been busy lately with Hitman, Assassins creed, and I can't wait for GTA V...
sweet PC man, looks really tidy and nice Smile

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Pishtim - Dec 19 2012

Proc: i7 2677m dual core
Memory: 4GB
HD: 256GB SSD
Power Supply: 45 watt
Screen: 11 inch LED @ 60 hz
Graphics: Integrated on CPU

[Image: Asus-Zenbook-UX21-Gets-the-Teardown-Treatment-2.jpg]

and still pwning:

[Image: 28sakcg.jpg]

fuk ur tri sli

RE: Gaming Rig/Setup? - Sibrox - Dec 19 2012

Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 75248, member: 15273 Wrote:Here is my pride and glory!!!!!!
[Image: 47a0b44eed3b349_comp.jpg]

lmao

Double post

Mine is

Intel Core i3
Corsair 4GB DDR3
HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 GHz edition
19'' Piece of shit HP LCD Montor
ASUS Xonar Essence ST
1TB HDD

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE