(wL) Forums
HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: High Definition Killing (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh (/thread-10149.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Mr.Tea - Mar 28 2013

oooooh; aimfish for the troll on another mr.tea thread. congrats on your 30th msg. I hope Cedd msgs you on the next thread I point out his bs!

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - ceddeeoo - Mar 28 2013

Mr.Tea, post: 88467, member: 1006 Wrote:Dude you are 20 years old? I was busy getting laid and partying at your age, jumping out of planes, and fighting in a war; CS:S time was zero. Nerd rage grammar/spelling, brah. If that is what you are doing for the higher ground, sad....plain sad. I get it; kids gotta get what they can. Get a cool snake and no hair cut. You are pretty awesome/trendy. I know when I was in college the ladies loved dudes that were playing video games; hahaha. Virginity is so precious. Have fun league gaming! You are a "real" competitive athlete!

this made me lol hard. right here folks. should make this my signature. how you even made admin is beyond me. it's both really sad and funny.

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - _RemiX - Mar 28 2013

Enough. How many different fucking threads are you two going to fight. If you want to bitch for no reason take it to the fucking flames section. Gtfo of this one.

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - pTK - Mar 28 2013

At least lets not trash talk HDK! Tea! We have a wide variety of players. Ranging from Sniper-PopMaps-Office-Mg. We also got younger guys like Neo and nail but mainly 20 year olds. We are a war-lords group with a cevo team. the only people we hate are Ruplayer and his baddie night watch. Lets keep my sexy HDK out of this flame war Tongue

lol, remix, sorry man. calling what I saw; he took it personal on pm's I sent him in earnest appeal to him not being a dick, I made my observation of this HDK vs Be®zerk rematch and saw JV talking shit on varsity after losing and making an excuse for losing. Cedd went to personal attack and I went down to his level. HDK willl spank Be®zerk no contest.

I guess I should attack cedd's credibility as admin too....nah. He does it pretty good for himself. Ban another person out of spite.
pTK, post: 88475, member: 2725 Wrote:At least lets not trash talk HDK! Tea! We have a wide variety of players. Ranging from Sniper-PopMaps-Office-Mg. We also got younger guys like Neo and nail but mainly 20 year olds. We are a war-lords group with a cevo team. the only people we hate are Ruplayer and his baddie night watch. Lets keep my sexy HDK out of this flame war :p
Sorry, PTk, on the record HDK is >>>>>Be®zerk! The only reason I wouldn't flame Be®zerk is because of joker...every person has their guilty sin....I wish Joker would quit this abortion of a clan.

ceddeeoo, post: 86358, member: 9052 Wrote:didnt spell our team name right a single time. posted all screenshots of you guys doing well and us doing shitty. lawl
ceddeeoo, post: 86361, member: 9052 Wrote:if we had won the game, made a "review" thread on the match mispelling your name as WDK fifty times with only screenshots of you guys doing shitty for everyone to see, you'd be doing the classic helmoot angry yell right about now, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK" loool

QQ, why play "competitively?" Can only imagine the shit you would talk if you won. HDK 4LIFE! (over misspelled Be®zerk)

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - ceddeeoo - Mar 28 2013

Mr.Tea, post: 88476, member: 1006 Wrote:lol, remix, sorry man. calling what I saw; he took it personal on pm's I sent him in earnest appeal to him not being a dick, I made my observation of this HDK vs Be®zerk rematch and saw JV talking shit on varsity after losing and making an excuse for losing. Cedd went to personal attack and I went down to his level. HDK willl spank Be®zerk no contest.

I guess I should attack cedd's credibility as admin too....nah. He does it pretty good for himself. Ban another person out of spite.
Sorry, PTk, on the record HDK is >>>>>Be®zerk!

you realize what you're saying is completely backwards right (I see a trend here...)? I tried to talk to you about being careful in the office server and not instigating shit with players by putting on their names, avatars and putting a "clan sucks!" tag on, and all you had to say to me was condescending and full of douchebaggery, calling me a kid and implying that your life is so much better than mine. I never went for an explicit personal attack in this thread, you did. You act like you know remotely a single thing about me. Here's something I know about you. Nobody likes playing with you or the way you play, nobody likes talking to you, nobody likes seeing your name pop up in a server. You're just some german neckbeard that clearly has nothing better to do than rain on some people's parade.

CSS is dead and we just play for fun, all of the talking shit on here is for kicks, we'll get in a 10man afterwards and play together fine and have fun doing it. But you wouldn't know that because nobody invites you to 10mans. I like how you bring up that you've been steam friends with people on berzerk for longer than me. How nice ! AHAHAHAH. that made me chuckle. none of them even knows who you are when your name is brought up, i have to remind them "its that camper awper admin that only plays office" -"oh inspire ?" -"no mr tea" -"oh... wait who is that?" LOL. See the guys in BERZERK all know each other on a personal level (as much as you can get on the internet), we chat in mumble and play together. You randomly try to come in threads that you are completely unaffiliated with and talk shit about everyone. Nice. When you realize how much of a joke you are, let me know and maybe we can have a decent conversation without you instantly getting on a higher ground and being condescending for no reason. But I also know that that will never happen.

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - pTK - Mar 28 2013

ceddeeoo, post: 88478, member: 9052 Wrote:you realize what you're saying is completely backwards right (I see a trend here...)? I tried to talk to you about being careful in the office server and not instigating shit with players by putting on their names, avatars and putting a "clan sucks!" tag on, and all you had to say to me was condescending and full of douchebaggery, calling me a kid and implying that your life is so much better than mine. I never went for an explicit personal attack in this thread, you did. You act like you know remotely a single thing about me. Here's something I know about you. Nobody likes playing with you or the way you play, nobody likes talking to you, nobody likes seeing your name pop up in a server. You're just some german neckbeard that clearly has nothing better to do than rain on some people's parade.

CSS is dead and we just play for fun, all of the talking shit on here is for kicks, we'll get in a 10man afterwards and play together fine and have fun doing it. But you wouldn't know that because nobody invites you to 10mans. I like how you bring up that you've been steam friends with people on berzerk for longer than me. How nice ! AHAHAHAH. that made me chuckle. none of them even knows who you are when your name is brought up, i have to remind them "its that camper awper admin that only plays office" -"oh inspire ?" -"no mr tea" -"oh... wait who is that?" LOL. See the guys in BERZERK all know each other on a personal level (as much as you can get on the internet), we chat in mumble and play together. You randomly try to come in threads that you are completely unaffiliated with and talk shit about everyone. Nice. When you realize how much of a joke you are, let me know and maybe we can have a decent conversation without you instantly getting on a higher ground and being condescending for no reason. But I also know that that will never happen.

buttsex

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Aimfish - Mar 28 2013

Honestly this is why I'm coming to the forums today.

ceddeeoo, post: 88478, member: 9052 Wrote:you realize what you're saying is completely backwards right (I see a trend here...)? I tried to talk to you about being careful in the office server and not instigating shit with players by putting on their names, avatars and putting a "clan sucks!" tag on, and all you had to say to me was condescending and full of douchebaggery, calling me a kid and implying that your life is so much better than mine. I never went for an explicit personal attack in this thread, you did. You act like you know remotely a single thing about me. Here's something I know about you. Nobody likes playing with you or the way you play, nobody likes talking to you, nobody likes seeing your name pop up in a server. You're just some german neckbeard that clearly has nothing better to do than rain on some people's parade.

Personal attack, generalization, personal attack. what? Did you just steam chat them? I played mahone in -Q-, wasn't on his nuts, wouldn't expect him to know me. xstrata played BE with me well before he knew you. I obviously know joker longer than you. I could go on about other members(just started talking about your starters for now), but you have only been here less than a year. You are a kid; you have a picture of a bong in your steam profile...really. I can't wait till you hit the real world.

BTW I'm not German; which any regular and my be®zerk members know. I do know you are a Canadian that has traveled to Paris and South America; strange not doing drugs=having a decent memory. Good job on "hurting" my feelings on 10-mans; FYI I stopped doing that about a 1-yr ago, prior to you knowing what wL was. FYI, I used to hate 24/7 office servers and was a strict Pop maps admin. FYI, I know most of HDK, Be®zerk, AA, and other clan members.

RE: HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh - Spartacus - Mar 29 2013

everyone just chill and appreciate this modern marvel.

[Image: egg-toaster-combination.jpg]

toast and eggs. whoever thought of that is nobel prize worthy.

It is normal to have arguments on a personal level, especially when a community is so diverse. We have working adults, undergraduates, teenagers and even a Jaycat in the forum. I doubt the content so far has been flame thread worthy, but it looks to be moving that way. If it does, as Remix said, create a flamez/admire.

Keep personal attacks out of non-flame threads. This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by Spartacus.