(wL) Forums
best antivirus - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Tech Support and Support (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: best antivirus (/thread-4481.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: best antivirus - PaSS - Oct 20 2011

avast is pretty decent doesnt cause me alot of issues and doesnt give me false negitives

RE: best antivirus - Eternal - Oct 20 2011

PaSS Wrote:avast is pretty decent doesnt cause me alot of issues and doesnt give me false negitives

For you saying that, it's also good to have an AV that is known to not give a lot of those false -'s.

wow you are a retard avg says  every program i have is a virus avast is smarter than that it knows when there is a actual virus :\

PaSS Wrote:wow you are a ****** avg says  every program i have is a virus avast is smarter than that it knows when there is a actual virus :\

Really now? What programs would these be? Ive never had a false - with AVG for the 3 years Ive used it.

ruthless chat ruthless ops

any programs i have made and plenty more like NF u torrent

PaSS Wrote:ruthless chat ruthless ops

any programs i have made and plenty more like NF u torrent

Ruthless, hah, and NF, NF has never came up as a false - for me, you probably get all your bots from EliteGrounds, huh? :Smile

RE: best antivirus - PaSS - Oct 21 2011

lol use to when i first started but at that time i had eset i got bots from here after that and had avg for a very short time while i was doing this

RE: best antivirus - Dre@m$ - Oct 21 2011

Eternal94 Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:The best antivirus is utorrent, make sure to download some blablabla_avi.exe files 100kb or less.

lol? how does it deletes viruses?  :o

Yeah, it will show you all beauty of ms-dos.
Oh ya xD
Eternal94 Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:AVG SUCKS it great at Detect but So easy to get pass and Hack(Needed keys off my Laptop and forgot Password)i use
____>>>:::: ESET SMARTSECURITY ::::<<<____
[size=0.7em]best Shit evar Harder then HELL to get pass and i use CCleaner and Spybot detects every thing Fast..[/size]

AVG doesnt suck, Ive used it for the past 3 years and Ive not once had a problem.
Yes it Does i mean really it Detects 12k ruthless a virus? what dumb fuck did that?
Dream,you know I never liked you?
AVG is fucking awesome,used it all my life and no problems.
And Dreams,have you ever tried AVG? Because I think you Googled all this shit!
Yes i have AVG it sucks balls.. If you Download stuff that is Cracked it Freaks you download ANY thing that is a Torrent it Freaks.. it sucks even my School IT agrees

Gee, your AV freaked out because of a torrent, even I can understand why it would.
Ya but it only happened til 2011 came out