(wL) Forums
Pathetic. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Pathetic. (/thread-5273.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Pathetic. - Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ - Dec 04 2011

joker8baller Wrote:Um, I disagree. You definitely started a lot of this. And as such, I call it as I see it.

There's simply no point in writing sentences like that. It adds nearly nothing to your statement except for the bad taste of try-hard.

Lol, not addicted to the thread, just don't feel like doing work. I'm posting on all of the forums.

Anyways

Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee.

An admin trolling is so funny to see. It actually feels me with glee. My sentence structure is not the issue. But if you have a problem go use a tissue. A taste of try hard is a taste none the less. On this issue you seem to press. Why do you have a problem with my diction? It seems the way I speak causes some friction. Get a new comeback, rebuttal, or retort. If you can't I acknowledge your effort. You can't come up with more than the same answer. Your an issue, just like cancer.

RE: Pathetic. - i cri everytiem - Dec 04 2011

-______-  :-X

RE: Pathetic. - joker8baller - Dec 04 2011

Fuck You Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Um, I disagree. You definitely started a lot of this. And as such, I call it as I see it.

There's simply no point in writing sentences like that. It adds nearly nothing to your statement except for the bad taste of try-hard.

Lol, not addicted to the thread, just don't feel like doing work. I'm posting on all of the forums.

Anyways

Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee. Whee.

An admin trolling is so funny to see. It actually feels me with glee. My sentence structure is not the issue. But if you have a problem go use a tissue. A taste of try hard is a taste none the less. On this issue you seem to press. Why do you have a problem with my diction? It seems the way I speak causes some friction. Get a new comeback, rebuttal, or retort. If you can't I acknowledge your effort. You can't come up with more than the same answer. You're an issue, just like cancer.
Flamez section, amirite? Anything goes here ^^.

Does that please you?

RE: Pathetic. - Spartacus - Dec 04 2011

ruplayer Wrote:Why dont you post all this shit in thread with name balls.

you bastard.

RE: Pathetic. - Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ - Dec 04 2011

joker8baller Wrote:
Fuck You Wrote:

Anyways

An admin trolling is so funny to see. It actually feels me with glee. My sentence structure is not the issue. But if you have a problem go use a tissue. A taste of try hard is a taste none the less. On this issue you seem to press. Why do you have a problem with my diction? It seems the way I speak causes some friction. Get a new comeback, rebuttal, or retort. If you can't I acknowledge your effort. You can't come up with more than the same answer. You're an issue, just like cancer.

Does that please you?

A grammatical error how quaint of you. I gave you some relief, out of the blue. Nothing else in fact am I correct? Or did something I happen to neglect? You are child and nothing more. So go cry to your mother, I understand you're a little butt sore.

RE: Pathetic. - henry - Dec 05 2011

by the time this threads over I'm going to hate Dr. Seuss.

RE: Pathetic. - joker8baller - Dec 05 2011

Fuck You Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
Fuck You Wrote:

Anyways

Does that please you?

A grammatical error how quaint of you. I gave you some relief, out of the blue. Nothing else in fact am I correct? Or did something I happen to neglect? You are a child and nothing more. So go cry to your mother, I understand you're a little butt sore.
Ah, yes. Now you went to my mother, and how I'm a child.

Ah, 18 year old kids these days.

RE: Pathetic. - Spartacus - Dec 05 2011

henry Wrote:by the time this threads over I'm going to hate Dr. Seuss.

what games do you play henry. i don't see you on css. you seem like a nice chap.

RE: Pathetic. - henry - Dec 05 2011

I don't play CS:S, I did at one point(along time ago when Counter Strike was first released).

RE: Pathetic. - JoKLy - Dec 05 2011

henry Wrote:I don't play CS:S, I did at one point(along time ago when Counter Strike was first released).
Then what do you play kind sir? minecraft? tf2? bf3?