(wL) Forums
Cas - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: High Definition Killing (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Cas (/thread-10128.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cas - Platform - Mar 22 2013

Come back Cas, we miss you! Sad *no homo)

RE: Cas - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Mar 22 2013

Lol... I will... I will! Just need a mouse lol.

RE: Cas - Platform - Mar 22 2013

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]

$5 mouse sitting on the shelf at wal-mart right now...

Exactly, I don't want a 5$ mouse that will break in 2 days lmao.

RE: Cas - pTK - Mar 22 2013

Cas... I hope you arnt being serious. I used a 20$ dell mouse for 6 years without it breaking. Get a mouse by monday or you are cut from HDK. I didnt want it to come to this.

Lol. Alright, well guess I have no other choices than to say you can kick me. I have NO money at all right now, you don't know shits about my life, you don't even know what's going on and my dad won't buy me anything for now. I want the Deathadder 2013, no other mouses because there is only few mouses that works for windows 8 and the best one I found is the Deathadder 2013. You're not going to control what I do with my money, no one ever will. You're reason to kick me is because I don't play CsConfused? What about Bananaman, who said he has QUIT css? What about that Rummy guy and My Mom who have both not been on steam for ~90 days? Yeah right, just shows the truth out of you, Ptk. Anyways, you're the boss here, you do whatever you want with your "power". Suck, I liked HDK. And anyways even if I'd have a new mouse, I wouldn't play a lot untill end of june, I'm on my final year of highschool, college next year and even if I really like playing CS:S with HDK guys, I plan on having a good future.

RE: Cas - Assassin - Mar 22 2013

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 88136, member: 4142 Wrote:Lol. Alright, well guess I have no other choices than to say you can kick me. I have NO money at all right now, you don't know shits about my life, you don't even know what's going on and my dad won't buy me anything for now. I want the Deathadder 2013, no other mouses because there is only few mouses that works for windows 8 and the best one I found is the Deathadder 2013. You're not going to control what I do with my money, no one ever will. You're reason to kick me is because I don't play CsConfused? What about Bananaman, who said he has QUIT css? What about that Rummy guy and My Mom who have both not been on steam for ~90 days? Yeah right, just shows the truth out of you, Ptk. Anyways, you're the boss here, you do whatever you want with your "power". Suck, I liked HDK. And anyways even if I'd have a new mouse, I wouldn't play a lot untill end of june, I'm on my final year of highschool, college next year and even if I really like playing CS:S with HDK guys, I plan on having a good future.
I dont think he will kick you, and no Im the boss Wink Tongue

RE: Cas - pTK - Mar 22 2013

First off, wasnt gonna kick you. Second off, I went online and found a 24$ windows 8 compatible mouse. 24$ is really not that much money... Oh btw, in case you forgot you live in Canada... It snows like a motherfucker, go ask someone around you if they would like their driveway shoveled for 10$ ... I don't know your life, and im not telling you what to do with your money. But dont give me the lame excuse that you can't afford ANY mouse... If you reallllly wanted to play source with a mouse you could do it. I get a feeling that you don't really feel like getting back into source so you don't really care to do anything about the missing mouse. And thats fine. If you have personal shit thats more important than gaming, thats 100% a legitimate excuse. Not having a mouse, is not a legitimate excuse and get ready for people to give you a hard time about it. Ive been shitting on remix for him to get back into source for like 9 months now cause hes a scrubbad. And until you come back to source ill be shitting alllll over you too. Ez pz lemon squeezy.

I know there is other mouses cheaper that works for windows 8, but I want one that I will like and want to use. I know I live in Canashit, but sadly, I live off the city, there is basicly nothing beside one store where I live, and maybe 500 people lol and everyone has a tractor ( I live in a agricultural region, so everyone has a tractor that they can use to shovel their driveway ). To be completly honest, yes I really don't have any money right now, I have around 150$ lol, I spent all my money on my computer... and that 150$ is not going to be used on electronic stuffs right now, planning on using it on more important stuff. Yes, it's true, I lost a bit of interests in playing CS:S, but I still want to play the game. I plan on buying a mouse, and I will do it, but right now is just not the time. I'm having hard time with school and with my dad ( probably will have to live alone, at the age of 17, woohooo... ).

RE: Cas - _RemiX - Mar 23 2013

Cas just tell Ptk to shove it. You'll buy a mouse when ur good n ready.