(wL) Forums
No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: High Definition Killing (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) (/thread-10590.html)

Pages: 1 2

No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - WoeIsChloe - May 17 2013

1) No Mic:
I just wanted to let everyone know, I can't use a mic or talk at all, why? I had my vocal chords removed when i was 14, meaning 2 years ago (2011), My doctor told me the information why I had to get them removed. I can't say it since I didnt understood, remembered and I guess it had to do with something when i was a child. Point is, my vocal chords are removed, I cant talk, I'm not lying. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm only pointing this out since I'm in somewhat a depressive mood at the moment and I'd discuss this now before I forget about it in the future.

2) Attitude/Problems (past 2 days)
There are two things that have ruined my past few days, therefore making me angry to the level where I cant calm down within the hour. One of them is a person, who is the biggest tool, Sonny. Who constantly annoys the fuck out of me and pretty much almost everyone in MG. I am tired of his bullshit with his little Lt clan buddies. Secondly, I was driving my way home with my girlfriend (yes, I am a bisexual), some idiot was in the driveway, I screw up, I crash into some other car, leading Julie (gf), into being injured badly. I blame myself and its all my fault shes in the hospital recovering. I'm mad at myself for what happened and I just get angry too easily now. Only if you just " push " me. Im sorry if I get so angry/mad at someone than usual, it isnt like me to do so. I apologize.

Just leave me alone Sonny, please.

I'm sorry.

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Assassin - May 17 2013

You know if someone is trolling or annoying you, just use !ignore and it will be like they never existed

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Spartacus - May 17 2013

You know if you beg someone to leave you alone on the internet, it encourages him to troll more.

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Shokkk - May 17 2013

WoeIsChloe, post: 92548, member: 16854 Wrote:1) No Mic:
I just wanted to let everyone know, I can't use a mic or talk at all, why? I had my vocal chords removed when i was 14, meaning 2 years ago (2011), My doctor told me the information why I had to get them removed. I can't say it since I didnt understood, remembered and I guess it had to do with something when i was a child. Point is, my vocal chords are removed, I cant talk, I'm not lying. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm only pointing this out since I'm in somewhat a depressive mood at the moment and I'd discuss this now before I forget about it in the future.

2) Attitude/Problems (past 2 days)
There are two things that have ruined my past few days, therefore making me angry to the level where I cant calm down within the hour. One of them is a person, who is the biggest tool, Sonny. Who constantly annoys the fuck out of me and pretty much almost everyone in MG. I am tired of his bullshit with his little Lt clan buddies. Secondly, I was driving my way home with my girlfriend (yes, I am a bisexual), some idiot was in the driveway, I screw up, I crash into some other car, leading Julie (gf), into being injured badly. I blame myself and its all my fault shes in the hospital recovering. I'm mad at myself for what happened and I just get angry too easily now. Only if you just " push " me. Im sorry if I get so angry/mad at someone than usual, it isnt like me to do so. I apologize.

Just leave me alone Sonny, please.

I'm sorry.
HS....omg!

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - WoeIsChloe - May 17 2013

Assassin, post: 92549, member: 2398 Wrote:You know if someone is trolling or annoying you, just use !ignore and it will be like they never existed
The !ignore plug-in works, and it some times doesnt work. I "!ignored" Sonny, however, i still see him chatting.

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - pTK - May 17 2013

Chloe its fine if you don't have a mic. You don't need one to be part of war-lords or hdk. Its still fun when you come in the teamspeak with us and chat through typing. It's understandable to get irritated at real life shit and have it spill over online. I personally think you have handled it very well. Usually you see outbursts but you have done a great job in resolving your anger in other methods. Even the fact that you made this post and it didn't turn out to be a flame thread, shows how well you handle it. Best wishes to Julie, hope she has a fast recovery. Btw, it isn't that people are having issues with you, its that they were concerned. Some people asked me what was up with you not because you have been attitude-y but because you have been Less cheerful than your usual self. Sonny is just an attention whore. Stick with us, we like you Big Grin

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Assassin - May 17 2013

WoeIsChloe, post: 92568, member: 16854 Wrote:The !ignore plug-in works, and it some times doesnt work. I "!ignored" Sonny, however, i still see him chatting.
I think bison said its broken or something, and you will have to !ignore them on map change, its pretty simple how you have to deal with those kind of people just ignore then don't talk to them or pay attention they will get bored and quit eventually.

pTK, post: 92594, member: 2725 Wrote:Chloe its fine if you don't have a mic. You don't need one to be part of war-lords or hdk. Its still fun when you come in the teamspeak with us and chat through typing. It's understandable to get irritated at real life shit and have it spill over online. I personally think you have handled it very well. Usually you see outbursts but you have done a great job in resolving your anger in other methods. Even the fact that you made this post and it didn't turn out to be a flame thread, shows how well you handle it. Best wishes to Julie, hope she has a fast recovery. Btw, it isn't that people are having issues with you, its that they were concerned. Some people asked me what was up with you not because you have been attitude-y but because you have been Less cheerful than your usual self. Sonny is just an attention whore just like myself. Stick with us, we don't like you have dared to insult the great magnificent awesome cool Assassin Big Grin
fixed

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - WoeIsChloe - May 18 2013

Okay :')

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Sonny - May 24 2013

PLS

RE: No Mic, Why? & Attitude/Problems (Past Week) - Moon - May 24 2013

tits or gtfo