(wL) Forums
Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Limit P90's in Pop Maps (/thread-10827.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Devious - Jun 09 2013

Alright kids this is whats up, every time a p90 kills me in pop maps I want to cut myself. SO HERE THE PLAN! Limit P90's in Pop maps because too many people run around spraying with them and its not fun :c . ALSO before server was changed from 40 -> 50 players this wasn't really a problem but now there are just too many daymmm people! +1 IF YOU SUPPORT <3

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Moriarty - Jun 09 2013

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - chun - Jun 09 2013

+1.

kids think they are good cause of p90s now.

chun, post: 94653, member: 639 Wrote:+1.

kids think they are good cause of p90s now.

They are actually good enough to make you post on forums about them.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - cucubelu - Jun 09 2013

Haters gonna hate. P90 is one of those OP weapons that just allows a bad player an opportunity to kill a good one. Sucks sometimes to get hit randomly by P90 spray from weird ass angles, but hey, this way the below average players can still feel like they are doing something right in the game.

Moriarty, post: 94655, member: 9168 Wrote:They are actually good enough to make you post on forums about them.

uhh? actually the only reason why i post is cause they are bad.. yet they dominate with p90. all you really needa do is aim near the enemy and move arund enough for the crosshair to touch them during your 10 second long spray. theres a difference when someone complains about p90s and awps. novice players complain of awps cause they are 1 hit kills and people dominate with them. but if you're experienced its quite easy to avoid being awped. smokes, quick peeks, strafin, spammin, flashes, jumpin, even nades. if your good against p90s well there really isnt much to do when some dudes just running around spraying and 1 bullet can kill you unless u keep ur distance. i mean at mid range you can literally miss 45 bullets n still be okay. the update to p90s have ruined cs and the fundamental skills required to be good at cs. i should probably just stop playing.

what makes you think p90s are good? i need to understand this logic cause its just mind boggling honestly. im open to convincing

in addition it just makes bad players even worse. they dont advance their skills in strafe shooting, coordinating movement/timing with accurate shooting,, precision aiming, and recoil control. im not saying ban it, just put a limit. having this new 50slot server with roughly 50% of players using p90s is ridiculous and well isnt really even fun.

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - joker8baller - Jun 09 2013

+1.

The gradual change from 42 -> 50 over the past few months has made the server crazy packed and bullets flying everywhere. P90's are way to annoying right now

RE: Limit P90's in Pop Maps - Matt - Jun 09 2013

What would you consider a good limit?

hmm really its impossible to know whats a good limit without some testing. attempting not to be biased id start with 8 per team? a T side team rushing with 8 p90s is pretty intense but spreading them out along the bottle necks 8 might do alright...

You guys said they need to be limited even when we had 40 slots. I see a risk. Right now our servers are pretty full and this is success, but remove you something, not just p90s, and it may kill it for majority of people. I play with all weapons, check my gameme, so I'm not biased, I speak up for the server.