(wL) Forums
Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! (/thread-11167.html)

Pages: 1 2

Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Deputy - Jul 12 2013

Hey, Deputy here, i'm having a bit of a problem... First off on the 24/7 Crackhouse deathmatch server there are too many awpers. People are always trying to get on the T team to awp from a window. If you get auto team balanced to ct you have no time to run when you spawn.. You get awped right off the bat. To me this is quite annoying because I use a AK and usp. Either put on longer spawn protection or please take out the apws from this server. Thank you for you time.

Deputy

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Warden Stillwater - Jul 12 2013

It's the same situation on Minigames, where people have awps always on Paintball, or Smee Tower.

In general its not a very nice thing to do. x.x

Warden

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Moop the communist - Jul 12 2013

I agree, but I have issues with that.

Due to the fairness of awp minimaps without a buy zone, minigames cannot have limitations on awps unless the plugin could be enabled per specific map automatically.

However, for crackhouse I totally agree. I've gone into crackhouse and I've seen multiple people spamming with awps, and it is unpleasant. You can restrict the awp on crackhouse to be limited, but since crackhouse has an autobuy plugin that same person would get it every time; it would not be fair at all.

In regards to both servers, I don't see a reason we can't have longer spawn protection. I think that would be the most beneficial.

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Donut - Jul 13 2013

In the map crackhouse awps have a great advantage

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Platform - Jul 13 2013

People still crying about AWPS? FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.... or its not that hard to bhop around and avoid the awp shot....

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Black Blood - Jul 13 2013

Awps are in the game for a reason. It's not that hard to kill an awper

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Neo//._. - Jul 13 2013

Awps are da bes no need to take em out.

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - mar_heave - Jul 13 2013

Black Blood, post: 98151, member: 14933 Wrote:Awps are in the game for a reason. It's not that hard to kill an awper
I quite disagree with that.
you might be right, but not all players have that skill, thus all the advantages are on the awp-Ts.
it's like you need more skills as a CT to get outta spawn while you don't need as much skill to spawnkill the CTs

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - Black Blood - Jul 13 2013

mar_heave, post: 98154, member: 1302 Wrote:I quite disagree with that.
you might be right, but not all players have that skill, thus all the advantages are on the awp-Ts.
it's like you need more skills as a CT to get outta spawn while you don't need as much skill to spawnkill the CTs
You get more than enough time to take cover. You spawn with 1050 hp for 2 sec and that could easily be the difference of getting into the warehouse or get to the tower on the left. If you want to stop the case of spawn killing might as well expand the amount of time they get that massive health boost

RE: Take Awps out of Crackhouse!!! - JayCat - Jul 13 2013

You can take the awper out of the crackhouse, but you can't take the crackhouse out of the awper. o_O