(wL) Forums
Denied I was not cheating - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Denied I was not cheating (/thread-11219.html)

I was not cheating [REJECTED] - asalami - Jul 17 2013

steam id [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1787376216[/SIZE]

i was playing in a server (hack vs hack)= 93.81.245.39:27666 in which i have injected the hack after that i forgot to restart the game
and clicked on cs_office (asia) server and i was just connected ,i got banned [SIZE=11px]banned before i have started the round without firing a bullet.[/SIZE]

see why i would cheat in this server[SIZE=11px] which is so popular and which is strongly protected.[/SIZE]

please verify this[SIZE=11px][/SIZE]

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - Neo//._. - Jul 18 2013

I wouldn't really believe this. Hackers vs Hackers.Technically you were cheating since you had the hack injected and joined Wl.

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - DareDevil - Jul 18 2013

The title says. I was not cheating, and in the description, you are saying that "i was playing in a server (hack vs hack)= 93.81.245.39:27666 in which i have injected the hack after that i forgot to restart the game and clicked on cs_office (asia) server and i was just connected ,i got banned [SIZE=11px]banned before i have started the round without firing a bullet." [/SIZE]

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - asalami - Jul 18 2013

I was using it in a server hacks are legal
But i was not using it wl servers by not restarting the game i have entered in to the server
i will only inject in the server which i have specified

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - Ghosty - Jul 18 2013

Its your fault , you forgot to deactivate your hacks before going into a protected server . What if you didn't get banned by the console ? You will be aimbotting your ass off . Hack is still a hack .

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - asalami - Jul 18 2013

admin unban me

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - _imsorry_ - Jul 18 2013

it is just funny when read the title " i dont hack" and then........ for real you have no chance to get unban be coz admin's opinion " hack is hack ",once u use hack, you will get used and addict on it bro. Buy a new copy bro

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - Shadow - Jul 19 2013

asalami, post: 98469, member: 17235 Wrote:steam id [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:1787376216[/SIZE]

i was playing in a server (hack vs hack)= 93.81.245.39:27666 in which i have injected the hack after that i forgot to restart the game
and clicked on cs_office (asia) server and i was just connected ,i got banned [SIZE=11px]banned before i have started the round without firing a bullet.[/SIZE]

see why i would cheat in this server[SIZE=11px] which is so popular and which is strongly protected.[/SIZE]

please verify this
I know this server, you would better cheating by typing "noclip" in console.

RE: I was not cheating [REJECTED] - M. Bison - Jul 19 2013

REJECTED
M. Bison, post: 97149, member: 359 Wrote:We do not normally unban no-steam players over legitimate bans. So if you want to play here, you will need to buy the game. This can be done either through steam or locally at Musicland & landmark.

-CLOSED-