(wL) Forums
the success indicator - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Media Mania (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: the success indicator (/thread-11274.html)

Pages: 1 2

the success indicator - Spartacus - Jul 23 2013

[Image: Successful-People-vs.-Unsuccessful-People.jpg]

RE: the success indicator - cucubelu - Jul 23 2013

If you put Steve Jobs on the right hand side... it clearly diminishes that completely. She needs a new hobby xD

Double post

Factors missing: Networking, Chance, Timing, Relations, among other things.

Because sometimes the job market is all about who you know, and the right time you to seek a certain position.

Edit: She doesn't define success. Whether its personal success or professional success, or any in between. She really generalizes and factors in too little for it to be anywhere accurate. I do hope she isn't a PHD candidate cause I want to facepalm xD

RE: the success indicator - Spartacus - Jul 23 2013

i'm mainly irritated that the image of a successful person is a woman, and the latter a man.

Spartacus, post: 98854, member: 1060 Wrote:i'm mainly irritated that the image of a successful person is a woman, and the latter a man.
Hahahaa I just noticed...wow...

cucubelu, post: 98851, member: 15378 Wrote:If you put Steve Jobs on the right hand side... it clearly diminishes that completely. She needs a new hobby xD

Double post

Factors missing: Networking, Chance, Timing, Relations, among other things.

Because sometimes the job market is all about who you know, and the right time you to seek a certain position.

Edit: She doesn't define success. Whether its personal success or professional success, or any in between. She really generalizes and factors in too little for it to be anywhere accurate. I do hope she isn't a PHD candidate cause I want to facepalm xD

cucubelu, post: 98857, member: 15378 Wrote:Hahahaa I just noticed...wow...

btw cucu you're criticizing, therefore you are unsuccessful :p

RE: the success indicator - Donut - Jul 23 2013

According to this I fail at life. Sad

Donut, post: 98859, member: 16662 Wrote:According to this I fail at life. Sad

you accepted responsibility for your failure in life..so you are actually successful..

wat.

Spartacus, post: 98858, member: 1060 Wrote:btw cucu you're criticizing, therefore you are unsuccessful :p
It is in the eye of the beholder my friend. What I view as successful others may view as waste of time and vice versa... although managed to get away from Sweden and live my dream in Hawaii :p I will let you judge!

Edit: Also, criticizing is the way for things to move forward. If we were to give this girl all good positive reinforcement she would never grow from her mistakes, and never perfect this model, hence this model would have never seen an operation functionality that mirrors the real world Smile

RE: the success indicator - DareDevil - Jul 23 2013

I think I gotta stop playing games too much ey? xD I feel like I'm on the right side :<

RE: the success indicator - Moriarty - Jul 23 2013

What if I openly want others to fail? :/