(wL) Forums
Applying n stuff - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: High Definition Killing (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Applying n stuff (/thread-11381.html)

Pages: 1 2

Applying n stuff - The Nightman Cometh - Aug 02 2013

Name: The Nightman Cometh (John)
Division Applied For: CS:S (Snipers and LA Dust2 servers)
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:13545237
Sex: Male
Country or State of Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
Hours of Availability: At the moment, I'm practically always available. With my current situation I don't need to worry about work. That will change eventually however.
Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: No
Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Eventually, I might.
Previous Counterstrike Experience: I've played every CS since 1.5.
Previous Games Played: (Recent) Recently, I've been playing CSS of course, Skyrim, Garry's Mod and a little Medieval Warfare.
Previous League Experience: (Any Game) Most recently, I was going to try my hand at ESEA with a newly reformed apesmash team(previously CAL-M), but the team ultimately disbanded again due to personal differences before we even registered. I might be interested in league play with HDK if the opportunity presents itself.
Favorite Weapon: AWP, Desert Eagle
Favorite Map: de_dust2

I'm just looking for a clan with some prestige and I thought HDK would be the way to go based on the people I've seen play from it. Any regulars from the Snipers and Dust 2 servers are going to know my integrity as a person and skill as a player. Even Cas and Bison have seen me kickin' ass and takin' names, though they might not remember it. It also might be good to note that I have experience in graphic design. I hear HDK is in need of some signatures, which would be no problem at all for me. Anyway, hope to be accepted into this lovely clan. Cheers.

RE: Applying n stuff - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Aug 03 2013

I have set your application on evaluation, you will receive your answer shortly.
Good luck!

RE: Applying n stuff - The Nightman Cometh - Aug 05 2013

Heres an example of a quick sig that I made.
[Image: 4tx8c4.png]

I can make any alterations you guys want with this, or do something else entirely. Just trying to prove I'm not lying when I say I can easily do graphics for the clan.

RE: Applying n stuff - Riser - Aug 05 2013

The Nightman Cometh, post: 99901, member: 17319 Wrote:Heres an example of a quick sig that I made.
[Image: 4tx8c4.png]

I can make any alterations you guys want with this, or do something else entirely. Just trying to prove I'm not lying when I say I can easily do graphics for the clan.
I like the minimalism

RE: Applying n stuff - The Nightman Cometh - Aug 09 2013

Thanks man Big Grin It's simple yet professional if I do say so myself. I also like how it kind of matches the new forum skin.

EDIT: Here's a couple more cause I was bored.

[Image: w20veu.png]

[Image: dxhego.png]

[Image: 294qib6.png]

Double post

Sorry for the double-post, I'm just wondering if there's any estimate as to when I might hear back on this?

Double post

Sorry for the double-post, I'm just wondering if there's any estimate as to when I might hear back on this?

RE: Applying n stuff - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Aug 09 2013

Sorry, it is taking a little bit longer since not many of us knows you.

RE: Applying n stuff - The Nightman Cometh - Aug 10 2013

Sorry again for the repeats of the same post. When I tried to post - it kept telling me there was an error and I should try again. So I did a couple times and apparently, they all went through lol. But anyway, no problem. That makes sense. I've mostly played with newer members of the clan like Black Blood, Kuya and Reeto. Played with Neo a few times in the Dust2 server. I know you don't know me so it might be difficult to trust me when I say this, but I'll represent the clan well. Might not always have the best kdr, but I do have a reputation for clutching rounds because, naturally, that's when I try my hardest.

RE: Applying n stuff - Reeto - Aug 11 2013

Yea he played with meh a few times...Good Luck!

RE: Applying n stuff - _RemiX - Aug 11 2013

Thank you for showing interest in HdK! I am currently setting up Try-outs. To get the ball rolling please add Rune299 on steam and I will be happy to set one up.

RE: Applying n stuff - The Nightman Cometh - Aug 11 2013

Meh...I was hoping since I waited over a week for a response I wouldn't have to try out, just like Black and Reeto didn't. I'll add you later though I guess.