(wL) Forums
Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) (/thread-11528.html)

Pages: 1 2

Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - MisterCasual - Aug 24 2013

I made a cs-go CEVO team for season 3 and to be honest this is my first league experience so i'm not expecting to do very well but you never know, im looking for a few people who also want to start in a league and would like to join my roster. If you are interested reply to this (with your steam name so i can find you). And we'll play maybe a game of competitive just so i can see how you play.

I am looking for a team of 8 people, 5 main players and 3 backups. We need 4 riflers and 1 awper (i hope that's right?) and yeah so mssg me if ur interested, i already have zillkillyou on the team but he might be a backup maybe not idk...

So yeah:

-MisterCasual
-ZillKillYou
-#Main#
-Warden Stillwater
-#Main#
-#Backup#
-#Backup#
-#Backup#

Please don't expect this team to be super amazing mlg shit, this is mostly for fun but with a good team we might actually be able to go far... If anything in this is wrong/sounds stupid please reply to this :p! Thanks!

Edit: Zill is probs gonna be on the main roster so we need 3 backups now...

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - _RemiX - Aug 25 2013

Wish I was good enough to do something cool like this. Good luck hope you win a lot.

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - cucubelu - Aug 25 2013

_RemiX, post: 100790, member: 3519 Wrote:Wish I was good enough to do something cool like this. Good luck hope you win a lot.
I am still waiting for someone to start out the "Drunk ass team"... imagine Georgoe, Ru, you and a few others high/drunk as fuck getting into a tournie like CEVO... I think it oughta do well!

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - ceddeeoo - Aug 25 2013

cucubelu, post: 100791, member: 15378 Wrote:I am still waiting for someone to start out the "Drunk ass team"... imagine Georgoe, Ru, you and a few others high/drunk as fuck getting into a tournie like CEVO... I think it oughta do well!

yes we should do a crossfaded team where all team members are required to be crossfaded to play. timty would be captain

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - cucubelu - Aug 25 2013

ceddeeoo, post: 100796, member: 9052 Wrote:yes we should do a crossfaded team where all team members are required to be crossfaded to play. timty would be captain
Imagine if that team got invited to a LAN! It would be hilarious... everyone showing up drunk and just staying that way for the duration rofl... Ohhhh I am soooo in!

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - _RemiX - Aug 25 2013

Oh man cucu now your on to something. The ultimate troll team.

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - Riser - Aug 25 2013

IF YOU NAME THIS SO CALLED TEAM "RISERS BUTTHOLE" I WILL JOIN.

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - MisterCasual - Aug 25 2013

Riser, post: 100804, member: 992 Wrote:IF YOU NAME THIS SO CALLED TEAM "RISERS BUTTHOLE" I WILL JOIN.
_RemiX, post: 100790, member: 3519 Wrote:Wish I was good enough to do something cool like this. Good luck hope you win a lot.

Remix, tbh we are taking almost anyone since we arent all that amazing at cs go, if you want to join the team ya know just join cuz we need players Tongue And Riser, no >Smile our team name is DigBicks so it's awesome enough Wink So yeah we really need some players Tongue

Double post

4 more players needed, 1 main and 3 subs! *Bumb*

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - Warden Stillwater - Aug 26 2013

Amateur league play is going to be a hardcore experience for me...

Will it be worth the experience? Or should I return to CS:S Minigames and pick Slide Race on Pauls all the time?

RE: Looking For Members For A CS-GO CEVO Team (Open Level) - joker8baller - Aug 26 2013

ermagahd, pick me