(wL) Forums
Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: Night Watch Headquarters (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] (/thread-11542.html)

Pages: 1 2

Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Juicy J - Aug 28 2013

Application:
-Name in game: Juicy j
-Steam id: STEAM_0:0:66216393
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits).: None that are serious.
-Why Night Watch : I play on the warlords office server a lot and see a lot of Night Watch players. I have been looking for a CSS group to play competitively with. I feel like night watch has a bunch of chill players.
-About yourself: From Southern Cali, currently in college, love to turnup and party.

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Aug 28 2013

Damn I like your name. WE TRIPPY MAYYYYYYNEEEEE!

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Da Gudda Jazz - Aug 28 2013

good luck with your application. we will be evaluation it and the process might take couple days. stay tuned.

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Juicy J - Aug 28 2013

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 100930, member: 4142 Wrote:Damn I like your name. WE TRIPPY MAYYYYYYNEEEEE!
We hella trippy bruh.

sexuawka, post: 100931, member: 7315 Wrote:good luck with your application. we will be evaluation it and the process might take couple days. stay tuned.
Thanks.

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - cucubelu - Aug 29 2013

Hey Juicy, seen you around in the office server. Haven't talked to you much. Whenever you get a chance and see our members, talk to us a bit. NW is a close knit group and most of our members know everyone well, so feel free to chat us up when you get a chance in game.
It may delay the application process a bit when we don't know the applicant to an extent, but don't worry you will hear from us soon.

Good luck!

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Ghosty - Aug 29 2013

I spectated you , you can aim . But you can improve more on strats Big Grin

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Juicy J - Aug 29 2013

Ghosty, post: 100989, member: 15215 Wrote:I spectated you , you can aim . But you can improve more on strats Big Grin
Yeah haha I was callin shots on T that game but on CT Versace had most of them since I didn't really know the map to much Sad

Thanks for the compliment doe.

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Da Gudda Jazz - Aug 29 2013

Juicy J, post: 101012, member: 17392 Wrote:Yeah haha I was callin shots on T that game but on CT Versace had most of them since I didn't really know the map to much Sad

Thanks for the compliment doe.
all the things can be improved you know

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Juicy J - Aug 30 2013

sexuawka, post: 101022, member: 7315 Wrote:all the things can be improved you know
fosho.

RE: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved] - Bill Nose - Aug 30 2013

Juicy J, post: 101026, member: 17392 Wrote:fosho.

Yea

Netcodeilluminati.com

or

Youtube.com/netcodeilluminati