(wL) Forums
Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: Night Watch Headquarters (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] (/thread-11920.html)

Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Sgt Stoned - Nov 03 2013

Name: Sergeant Stoned

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30497744

Why Nightwatch: I've just recently returned to CS again after a prolonged break and have been playing with several Nightwatch members. They are always great to play with, friendly and good players.

About Me: My real name is Conrad, I'm originally from Australia but have moved to the USA a few months ago, have now settled into a place and was able to come back online. I've been playing CS since its first official release and since then been playing on and off. Still a little rusty but always a respectful and friendly player - and my aims not that bad i promise Wink

Cheers hope to hear from you soon,
"Gahh Aka Sergeant Stoned "

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - cucubelu - Nov 04 2013

Thank you for your application. We will evaluate it and get back to you as soon as possible.

What servers do you mostly play on?

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Sgt Stoned - Nov 04 2013

I am currently playing on War Lords 24/7 office and occasionally War Lords 24/7 dust 2 (both original style non death match)

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Da Gudda Jazz - Nov 04 2013

Welcome back! who do you know from night watch?

good luck with your application!

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Sgt Stoned - Nov 04 2013

I have been playing with Hermione, Striker, Cracker Jack, Hey! Just played against Cucu for the first time yesterday.
There are a couple more but i struggle with names.

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - cucubelu - Nov 04 2013

Due to the nature that you are just returning to CSS, it might take a little longer for the evaluation so whenever you are on the server with our members feel free to chat them up while you try to blow their brains out. Smile

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - JayCat - Nov 05 2013

It's a trick! They want you to be busy chatting so they can shoot your face off. :eek:

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Masterful1 - Nov 05 2013

JayCat, post: 103480, member: 2104 Wrote:It's a trick! They want you to be busy chatting so they can shoot your face off. :eek:
Its a lie! There's nothing to see here... Keep proceeding down long hall without looking behind you.... Big Grin

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - Sgt Stoned - Nov 05 2013

hahah oh no i believe it, they did it to me today. Died typing like twice in a row -.-
I have been informed that i need a working mic to join, mine broke while moving house about a week ago. After my upcoming bills and i get my wheel bearing on my car replaced i'l put the money into getting a new headset.
Keep my application open until then? Look forward to shooting you all or preferably hiding behind you, using you as a shield Tongue
Cheers Smile
The Sgt. a.k.a Gahh

RE: Night Watch Application (The Sergeant) [DENIED] - cucubelu - Nov 17 2013

Sounds good Sgt Stoned, we will keep it open until you got a mic. Smile

Double post

Seeing as you have joined GWB, you have forfeited the application. Thanks for your interest though. Good luck.