(wL) Forums
Black Friday Deals - EARLY - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Black Friday Deals - EARLY (/thread-11943.html)

Pages: 1 2

Black Friday Deals - EARLY - cucubelu - Nov 08 2013

Amazon.com
and
Newegg.com

Have begun countdowns for deals early this year. So if you have something you need to purchase it might already be on sale.
Or if you are just like me a spontaneous buyer whenever a good deal is happening don't forget it is that time of the year again =)

RE: Black Friday Deals - EARLY - RJU - Nov 10 2013

You getting any specific ffrom Black Friday?

RE: Black Friday Deals - EARLY - cucubelu - Nov 10 2013

RJU, post: 103667, member: 17557 Wrote:You getting any specific ffrom Black Friday?
I am waiting for the half of PS3 with bundle from Amazon. It has been rumored for Black Friday few hours deal only.
Other than that, I am just scooping it out mostly, if I find something at a ridiculous price I might buy it.

RE: Black Friday Deals - EARLY - RJU - Nov 11 2013

cucubelu, post: 103668, member: 15378 Wrote:I am waiting for the half of PS3 with bundle from Amazon. It has been rumored for Black Friday few hours deal only.
Other than that, I am just scooping it out mostly, if I find something at a ridiculous price I might buy it.
PS3? Why not wait for PS4?

RE: Black Friday Deals - EARLY - cucubelu - Nov 11 2013

RJU, post: 103669, member: 17557 Wrote:PS3? Why not wait for PS4?
I only want the Final Fantasy series, the uncharted series on it, and a few other exclusives I haven't played, because of the story. I am a PC guy all the way, and I am using a computer that is currently 1.5x more powerful than the PS4 Smile

cucubelu, post: 103670, member: 15378 Wrote:I only want the Final Fantasy series, the uncharted series on it, and a few other exclusives I haven't played, because of the story. I am a PC guy all the way, and I am using a computer that is currently 1.5x more powerful than the PS4 Smile
Awh. How much you paying for that package? :o

RJU, post: 103671, member: 17557 Wrote:Awh. How much you paying for that package? :eek:
This year it set me back about $600 after selling some of my old parts. But well worth it playing everything in ultra setting. It is amusing to see XBONE vs PS4 fight over "the highest" resolution when both are limited to what they can do compared to a PC. But heck to each are they own.

cucubelu, post: 103672, member: 15378 Wrote:This year it set me back about $600 after selling some of my old parts. But well worth it playing everything in ultra setting. It is amusing to see XBONE vs PS4 fight over "the highest" resolution when both are limited to what they can do compared to a PC. But heck to each are they own.
Yeah, but let's compare the price of a gaming PC to an xBox 1 or a PS4. Tongue

RJU, post: 103673, member: 17557 Wrote:Yeah, but let's compare the price of a gaming PC to an xBox 1 or a PS4. :p
I agree, if you are not a hardcore gamer and do not demand the very best out of the options out there then one should go for a PS or an XBOX, but if you want to experience a game that the developers did to the full extent, then one should go for the PC any day. There is a reason why they keep building up details, and environments. It adds to whatever the game has to offer. GTA V has already been blogged about NVIDIA to be up to 40% more detailed on the PC version than on the consoles. That is why I invest in my PC.

cucubelu, post: 103675, member: 15378 Wrote:I agree, if you are not a hardcore gamer and do not demand the very best out of the options out there then one should go for a PS or an XBOX, but if you want to experience a game that the developers did to the full extent, then one should go for the PC any day. There is a reason why they keep building up details, and environments. It adds to whatever the game has to offer. GTA V has already been blogged about NVIDIA to be up to 40% more detailed on the PC version than on the consoles. That is why I invest in my PC.
Yeah I wish I could afford a better PC. I only have an HP pavilion laptop. Which I guess I can play CS and that's all I need. Big Grin