(wL) Forums
Who is this ?!?! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Who is this ?!?! (/thread-1363.html)

Pages: 1 2

Who is this ?!?! - The Witch King - May 14 2011

So yesterday i got this text message from a random phone number.

10:07 a.m.
Damn porch monkey.

10:09 a.m.
Yo pouch monkeh

so does anyone no how i can figure out who this person is? i don't recognize the area code because its definitely not a California area code... I tried to call the person but after the first ring it went to voice mail... Please help me anyway you can ~.~ <3 Thanks guys

RE: Who is this ?!?! - xFerior - May 14 2011

Well if the number is 1(361) 235 2112, the area code is a state of Texas telephone area code for numbers in the Corpus Christi area. It probably was a wrong number.

RE: Who is this ?!?! - Eternal - May 14 2011

MeDia Wrote:So yesterday i got this text message from a random phone number.

10:07 a.m.
Damn porch monkey.

10:09 a.m.
Yo pouch monkeh

so does anyone no how i can figure out who this person is? i don't recognize the area code because its definitely not a California area code... I tried to call the person but after the first ring it went to voice mail... Please help me anyway you can ~.~ <3 Thanks guys

Did you ever come to think that it was a wrong number lol.

RE: Who is this ?!?! - The Witch King - May 14 2011

well tbh I'm mexican and it would seem this person knows that but i looked up the area code and they live in texas~ maybe they are apart of the kkk ? hmm i will never no

RE: Who is this ?!?! - Eternal - May 15 2011

Ok, May Fools. I got your number and texted you... HA HA HA good laughs...

RE: Who is this ?!?! - Anonymous - May 15 2011

some mexicans calling my gf all day long trying to sell insurance...

want their phone number too? lol

RE: Who is this ?!?! - JackMonroe - May 15 2011

MeDia Wrote:well tbh I'm mexican and it would seem this person knows that but i looked up the area code and they live in texas~ maybe they are apart of the kkk ? hmm i will never no

Porch monkey is usually a derogatory term towards black people, not mexican people.  So it was probably just some racist texan with the wrong number, or just somebody fucking around with the wrong number.

RE: Who is this ?!?! - The Witch King - May 15 2011

JackMonroe Wrote:
MeDia Wrote:well tbh I'm mexican and it would seem this person knows that but i looked up the area code and they live in texas~ maybe they are apart of the kkk ? hmm i will never no

Porch monkey is usually a derogatory term towards black people, not mexican people.  So it was probably just some racist texan with the wrong number, or just somebody fucking around with the wrong number.

Where i live Porch monkey is referred to mexicans >,> but i no that its black people as well ~.~

RE: Who is this ?!?! - PaSS - May 16 2011

^^ Fucking Porch Monkey ? ^.^ watts porch monkey mean i really dont unserstand it

i would just ignore it if it contiunes block there number

RE: Who is this ?!?! - The Witch King - May 16 2011

you never lived in the ghetto before? you see all those people sitting on they porches, xD...