(wL) Forums
Suggestion Suggestions on donation perks. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Suggestions on donation perks. (/thread-16578.html)

Suggestions on donation perks. - Call me when humans go extinct - Mar 09 2017

Since the pug system has been updated, I would say it will be a good idea to give effect modifiers to the map votes and buddy system for the pug servers as donation perks in order to encourage people to donate.

For example:

Donors' vote on map votes will be counted as 2 votes instead of one.

Donors' buddy/foe effect will be modified by 1.5 times. Of course RWS differences should still be lower than 4.

RE: Suggestions on donation perks. - Ben- - Mar 09 2017

(Mar 09 2017, 05:18 PM)Angel Wrote: Since the pug system has been updated, I would say it will be a good idea to give effect modifiers to the map votes and buddy system for the pug servers as donation perks in order to encourage people to donate.

For example:

Donors' buddy/foe effect will be modified by 1.5 times. Of course RWS differences should still be lower than 4.

It would sure as hell be an incitative for people to donate.

I'm against RWS in principe, buddy/foe system made it way easier to stack sides (so would be even easier, with your suggested buff), but the map vote thing would be nullified if enough people donated making it a fool trap at some point.

But im pretty sure Bison will like and support this Idea, gonna be probably implemented in the incoming weeks. Big Grin

RE: Suggestions on donation perks. - Riser - Mar 10 2017

(Mar 09 2017, 07:26 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 09 2017, 05:18 PM)Angel Wrote: Since the pug system has been updated, I would say it will be a good idea to give effect modifiers to the map votes and buddy system for the pug servers as donation perks in order to encourage people to donate.

For example:

I'm against RWS in principe, buddy/foe system made it way easier to stack sides (so would be even easier, with your suggested buff), but the map vote thing would be nullified if enough people donated making it a fool trap at some point.

But im pretty sure Bison will like and support this Idea, gonna be probably implemented in the incoming weeks.  Big Grin

Pfft last I asked bison to add a feature it took almost half a year

RE: Suggestions on donation perks. - ryz - Mar 10 2017

(Mar 10 2017, 11:20 AM)Riser Wrote:

For example:

But im pretty sure Bison will like and support this Idea, gonna be probably implemented in the incoming weeks.  Big Grin

HE NEEDS MOTIVATION DAWG!

RE: Suggestions on donation perks. - Ben- - Mar 10 2017

(Mar 10 2017, 11:20 AM)Riser Wrote:

For example:

I didnt take any chances, i said weeks, not how many weeks Cool