(wL) Forums
Denied wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Denied wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking (/thread-17746.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Sn0wing - Aug 19 2018

I was Banned for wall hacking and I honestly have no clue why. I have never been accused of cheating, so this just seems strange.

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - taraN - Aug 19 2018

You were blatantly wallhacking from when I joined the PUG. I wanted to gather more evidence before actually issuing the ban so I waited several rounds till I actually banned you.
Game is still live rn so I can't download demo but I will post the video with the times you were blatant walling when I get back home.

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Sn0wing - Aug 19 2018

(Aug 19 2018, 11:34 PM)taraN Wrote: You were blatantly wallhacking from when I joined the PUG. I wanted to gather more evidence before actually issuing the ban so I waited several rounds till I actually banned you.
Game is still live rn so I can't download demo but I will post the video with the times you were blatant walling when I get back home.

you can ask any players in the server I don't cheat, just was looking fishy at the moment. You can find one a couple fishy demos on any player? I don't think this BAN will last. Look at all the other players who really cheat and you should leave me alone.

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - SeaNNN - Aug 19 2018

(Aug 19 2018, 11:34 PM)taraN Wrote: You were blatantly wallhacking from when I joined the PUG. I wanted to gather more evidence before actually issuing the ban so I waited several rounds till I actually banned you.

upload that shit to this thread. i wanna see this man. This dude plays her damn near every day for most of the day. No way in hell hes cheating unless he started today. Personally think you got downs if you think he cheats

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - ksirb_o - Aug 19 2018

This kid has 15k frags with over 1k pugs played in this last 12 months with a average of 9.5 rws. I played with this kid in multiple games today and I can assure you he isn't a cheater. I'm going to watch the demo, but I know that there is no fucking way he is cheating lol.

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - neteX - Aug 20 2018

He's not cheating

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Titanium1337 - Aug 20 2018

taran sped admin you cant ban people off shitty hackusations lolololol

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Sn0wing - Aug 20 2018

surprised the ban has lasted this long, bison must be busy

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - ksirb_o - Aug 20 2018

Well, I watched the demo... and I gotta say there was suspicious movement and pre aims through out the entire demo up to him being banned. Go to tick 61000 and watch from there. Boiler kill to graveyard kill, is a bit fishy. Also made calls without footsteps or information. When he does get banned, vandium and reeky even say that they are not surprised he caught the ban, which is also fishy to me.

This kid has played her a lot and has a lot of time invested into playing on the server so I don't know why he would cheat? But I can't say he wasn't cheating from the demo that I watched, but I mean.. he could of just been lucky? Then again his own team mates had a feeling something was up. so.. yeah..

RE: wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking - Sn0wing - Aug 20 2018

ksirb calling cheats with the fresh vac makes sense