(wL) Forums
Babylon Admin Application - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Babylon Admin Application (/thread-1866.html)

Pages: 1 2

Babylon Admin Application - Bayblon H.S.K - Jun 14 2011

Name: Bayblon H.S.K  Smile
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34148877
Tell us something about yourself: sex: male, my name : David Mitch, Tellaviv-Isreal, i love war-lords servers, and my favourite server 12 "Death-Match=De_Dust2, played too many Hours in that server, i saw too many hackers , and always Voteban and "VOTE Flurie" i hate the hackers too match, i never hack on any servers, i always play "War-lodrs servers", and i like to make People in War-lords servers Play in Peace and all happy.
Reason For Admin Application: admins sometimes leave hackers enjoy in servers and all players voteban if the Votes down! all players dissconnected and they not back Cuz Cheaters!

RE: Babylon Admin Application - xFerior - Jun 14 2011

Admin Application: ON-HOLD

You do not meet the playing time requirement Tongue
Approximate Current Playing Time: 16.5 hours

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Bayblon H.S.K - Jun 14 2011

ok i will play more  Smile

RE: Babylon Admin Application - ben_fb - Jun 15 2011

I'm pretty sure I have no say in the matter but personally I would decline the application.
Your forum name is very unprofessional, and your grammar is not the best. I understand that English is probably not your main language but it is the servers. I'm also unsure of the typical admin age, but if I were to run my own server I wouldn't give anyone under the age of 20 admin powers, merely for the maturity level. I have absolutely nothing personal against you.

Just my two cents.

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Rabbit - Jun 15 2011

ben_fb Wrote:I'm pretty sure I have no say in the matter but personally I would decline the application.
Your forum name is very unprofessional, and your grammar is not the best. I understand that English is probably not your main language but it is the servers. I'm also unsure of the typical admin age, but if I were to run my own server I wouldn't give anyone under the age of 20 admin powers, merely for the maturity level. I have absolutely nothing personal against you.

Just my two cents.

You’re a retard if you think age has anything to do with maturity.  I don't care how old someone is, it does not make them mature. I know 16 year olds who act more mature than 24 year olds. English is not a requirement in our CSS servers, as it’s a multi cultural server. If English is not this guys first language, then he is doing better at a 2nd language then I could have ever dreamed of. I'm not saying I'm going to vote for this guy yet... as I don't even know him, But,  Passing judgment on someone based on their age is not a good way to prove that you are '' professional yourself ''. 
This is not a personal attack, as I have nothing against you… It’s just a touchy subject for me, as so many people who are in their 20’s think there so much better than anyone below that age… Almost like were in high school again, having the seniors picking on the freshmen. I like to get to know someone, and have them a chance before, placing such harsh judgment on that individual.

Thats just my 2 cents.
:-\

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Jakeowns - Jun 16 2011

lol i agree with rabbit. with age comes maturity, but as rabbit said, 16 year olds, can be more mature then anyone in their 20's.

Ign or forum name does not matter as well. Why does it have to be professional?

I played in many servers in the past, and there was a admin named, The stinky penls, and he was one of the best admins i played with. Lol

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Bayblon H.S.K - Jun 20 2011

I have gotten 3 days Smile

RE: Babylon Admin Application - xFerior - Jun 20 2011

IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and reply as soon as possible.

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Bayblon H.S.K - Jun 20 2011

Thanks u so much M. Bison  Smile

RE: Babylon Admin Application - Loks - Jun 21 2011

Good luck my friend!!!!  ;D