(wL) Forums
Increasing AFK manager's time - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Increasing AFK manager's time (/thread-2406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Increasing AFK manager's time - Red - Jul 03 2011

Is it possible to raise AFK manager's kill-time from 15 secs to like 30 or maybe even 45? A guy has gotta pee..

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - M. Bison - Jul 03 2011

if you need to take a piss, then go into spectator till you get back. duh.

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - xFerior - Jul 03 2011

You are AFK when you take a piss, so its doing its job if it moves you when you take a piss Wink

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - Rabbit - Jul 03 2011

xFerior Wrote:You are AFK when you take a piss, so its doing its job if it moves you when you take a piss Wink

There you go trying to make sense again... What if you bring your laptop in the bathroom with you... then technically, your not afk, because the keyboard is right there, but the mouse is missing...

Tongue

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - xFerior - Jul 03 2011

Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:You are AFK when you take a piss, so its doing its job if it moves you when you take a piss Wink

There you go trying to make sense again... What if you bring your laptop in the bathroom with you... then technically, your not afk, because the keyboard is right there, but the mouse is missing...

Tongue
Thats pretty creepy  :o

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - Rabbit - Jul 03 2011

xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

Tongue

Don't judge me... I don't have a laptop anymore. >.<

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - Anonymous - Jul 03 2011

Rabbit Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

Tongue

Don't judge me... I don't have a laptop anymore. >.<

Because your laptop traveled in the bathroom for too many times... Now try to take your pc in there.

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - Red - Jul 03 2011

well, I've also been slayed while typing a lengthy response to someone.. am I still away from keyboard? in any case, this is just a suggestion.

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - PaSS - Jul 03 2011

i agree

RE: Increasing AFK manager's time - M. Bison - Jul 03 2011

Red Wrote:well, I've also been slayed while typing a lengthy response to someone.. am I still away from keyboard? in any case, this is just a suggestion.
It gives you like 4 warnings before it moves you. If it got to the 3rd one I'd quickly hit enter, move my mouse slightly and then continue typing.