(wL) Forums
Resolved Jed1Kn1ght Ban - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved Jed1Kn1ght Ban (/thread-3657.html)

Pages: 1 2

Jed1Kn1ght Ban - Fluffynator - Aug 30 2011

Hello, so today Tuesday, August 30th I was banned from the warlords servers. Upon my ban I read a message from an admin in console that he had "suspicious" recording of me hacking. I am hear to inform you that I do not hack in any way shape or form and would love to see this demo where I am being accused of hacking. I am aware some of my shoots may seem "impossible" but I have played for team forsaken during 2 cal i seasons and have played cs since its release. In any case, I love and enjoy playing on the warlords server and am sad to see that I am banned and wish to be unbanned asap.

Username ingame = Jed1Kn1ght
steam account = fluffynator
steamid = STEAM_0:1:3053632

Thank you

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - M. Bison - Aug 30 2011

The admin who banned you will be uploading the demo sometime soon. You'll have to wait until it is uploaded so that we can review it.

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - Fluffynator - Aug 31 2011

Sounds good. Whereabouts will I be able to find the uploaded demo?

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - The Rival - Aug 31 2011

A link to the demo will be posted here once it's uploaded, if you wish to view it.

Also I checked out your Steam ID. Can't find anything about you playing CAL, and you have a couple of bans from other servers (1 permaban for hacking, 1wk ban for team stacking).

Anything you want to admit now?

Well I'm not surprised the cal website doesn't have the id registered anymore cause it was during seasons 5-6 so its prolly long deleted by now but I think the team forsaken results and team may still be there.  Other bans are from random servers I don't recall and these are accumulated over the years I've played this game. Basically banned because they assume that people really aren't that skilled. And the 1week ban for teamstacking is because some other cal friends played in a server and we were trying to all be on the same team but the admins were getting mad cause we'd always win so we got banned for a week. And the real reason that I care to get unbanned is because I frequently play in the warlords servers and the other servers I don't care enough to fight to get unbanned.

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - The Rival - Aug 31 2011

That's cool, was just asking Smile Well, I checked Legit Proof, not sure how far back that actually goes...so yeah.

But anyways, demo should be around soon....

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - Riser - Aug 31 2011

Reg at pop maps. I've played with him a lot Tongue But I'll check out the demo and post my opinion.

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - gemini - Aug 31 2011

demo uploaded, srry it took so long, i tried logging into sourcebans the other day to upload it and realized i hadnt changed my info so i couldnt log in.

anyways, just to clarify i was getting a few complaints over steam private messages and a few over voice. i also had a few suspicions of my own but i was having an off night as well which may have contributed to my suspicions.

the demo i recorded had a few interesting kills in it so i went ahead and posted the ban. i just wanted to be safe.

demo is pretty long srry, but the encounters in question were at the end when you left bridgeroom after you went through double doors.

there were quite a few kills i spectated before i started demoing that were much more suspicious than the two in question from the demo which is why i said it was proof. meaning proof enough for me to take action based off your performance from the night.

but as you said, i did want to see what you had to say and i wanted to see what other admins had to say which is why i told you exactly what i thought and to come here to protest it should you so desire.

I must be mentally challenged cause I can't find were this demo is located at =/

RE: Jed1Kn1ght Ban - -[ex]iSpy- - Aug 31 2011

You can Download the Demo HERE