(wL) Forums
Flame on other inferior races~ - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Flame on other inferior races~ (/thread-3720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Flame on other inferior races~ - The Witch King - Sep 03 2011

I hate you rival you are a fag who clearly didn't read the rules of being an admin, you don't ban someone for an innapropriate name you dike. if i didn't listen to you should have kicked me then if i came back maybe a 10 min ban would have sufficed but an extreme ban. That be fighting wards, you will soon realize who i am. soon enuph you will realize that your not the boss. Get a hair cut and stop being a little bitch, id rather have pass's low iq over your cry baby bullshit.

Btw i am a negroid noob, it was a joke. Enjoy your net connection while it lasts.

-Darth Vader

RE: Flame on other inferior races~ - Eternal - Sep 03 2011

lol

RE: Flame on other inferior races~ - The Rival - Sep 03 2011

All of that is cool, but you're forgetting a few things :

- You ignored an admin. I politely asked you to change your name, or you would get a ban. I had dealings with several racist people earlier, and I have a massive dislike for racism.

- I did not know who you were. Anyone could claim to be any ethnicity on a CS:S server, and no one would know the difference. I treat all racist remarks the same, I don't care what colour you claim to be. I can see from that picture that you're not white, but it doesn't mean that your name wasn't offensive to black people. Somebody even thanked me for removing you from the server, so obviously you had offended someone apart from me.

- I read the rules of being an admin. I'm a good admin.

- It wasn't an extreme ban. It was a days ban. I was considering removing it entirely, that's why I quit out of CS:S to come and check the Sourcebans, check the Steam ID and see who it belonged to. Then I checked the chatbox, and realised you had already started flaming me. So then I thought I should probably leave it at a day, give you time to cool down.

- My hair length doesn't really have anything to do with what you're angry about. Personal attacks on me won't get you anywhere, and they don't really bother me. You think I haven't been subjected to every single remark about my appearance possible? I have. I live with it, because it's who I want to be, and it's how I want to look.

So yeah :/

I, The Rival Wrote:All of that is cool, but you're forgetting a few things :

- You ignored an admin. I politely asked you to change your name, or you would get a ban. I had dealings with several racist people earlier, and I have a massive dislike for racism.

- I did not know who you were. Anyone could claim to be any ethnicity on a CS:S server, and no one would know the difference. I treat all racist remarks the same, I don't care what colour you claim to be. I can see from that picture that you're not white, but it doesn't mean that your name wasn't offensive to black people. Somebody even thanked me for removing you from the server, so obviously you had offended someone apart from me.

- It wasn't an extreme ban. It was a days ban. I was considering removing it entirely, that's why I quit out of CS:S to come and check the Sourcebans, check the Steam ID and see who it belonged to. Then I checked the chatbox, and realised you had already started flaming me. So then I thought I should probably leave it at a day, give you time to cool down.

- My hair length doesn't really have anything to do with what you're angry about. Personal attacks on me won't get you anywhere, and they don't really bother me. You think I haven't been subjected to every single remark about my appearance possible? I have. I live with it, because it's who I want to be, and it's how I want to look.

Stfu

RE: Flame on other inferior races~ - The Witch King - Sep 03 2011

+1 to eternal Reaper Smile

Eternal94 Wrote:

Stfu

What is your problem?

It's the flame and I'm bored. Stfu

I'm too cool for this.

*breezes out*

I, The Rival Wrote:I'm too cool for this.

*breezes out*

Fool.

RE: Flame on other inferior races~ - Anonymous - Sep 03 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal94 Wrote:

Stfu

What is your problem?

STFU