(wL) Forums
Admins. Do your job. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Admins. Do your job. (/thread-3951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admins. Do your job. - Chan Ka-kui - Sep 19 2011

What a total meltdown on Pop Maps 2. We have 2 known spammers havin' a great time. 3 people call a voteban. She's about to get banned it gets blocked and we get called trolls. Just because those 2 known spammers happen to be female doesn't mean they should run the server.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - naive - Sep 19 2011

I'm on this server.. nothing going on even.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - Chan Ka-kui - Sep 19 2011

It happened last map. I guess it's over with and settled. My suggestion to the server is. Don't cater to spammers just because they are female.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - Mr.Tea - Sep 19 2011

Your chat logs:
Quote:Sep 19, 2011 1:57:30 am im not the one being 'offensive' (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:57:23 am raven give it a rest dude. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:56:34 am you're both stupid battle axe old pigs. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:56:26 am yeah. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:56:16 am you 2 cunts are the most annoying witches ive ever heard. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:46:27 am candy have you ever had your ass eaten? (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:46:11 am id hit that. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Sep 19, 2011 1:46:01 am candy you sound good (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I warned you via admin chat and verbally on the mic to leave them alone.  You continued.  Primarily on the mic, Rival was with me.  Then switched teams and instigated a voteban on them.  We wouldn't have known you did the voteban until your comments about it takes others to voteban.  I have muted you many times on our servers for excessive talking on the microphone and trolling.  Don't worry you have gone thru your warnings/mutes with me.  You play enough and you know what is appropriate.  Straight to time-out for you.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - Chan Ka-kui - Sep 19 2011

Ruplayer plays enough too, to know shes a troll. Now you got this angry animal guy on here trolling boon changing his name 1000 times. And what do you guys do? Nothing. The voteban was called for a reason: she's a troll. The voteban was going to give her the 'time-out' but it was blocked. For no reason. Do your jobs.

# 2384 "Vac Banned -->" STEAM_0:1:16028583 22:51 54 0 active
is your other troll. Watch him and you'll see what I mean.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - Mr.Tea - Sep 19 2011

Nope, that problem was taking care of.  We do our job, thats why a voteban isnt necessary when admins on the server.  You sound like you missed your nap.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - The Rival - Sep 19 2011

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:What a total meltdown on Pop Maps 2. We have 2 known spammers havin' a great time.

No we don't. There were 2 regulars there, having fun. You decided to say :

Quote:19 Sep 2011 01:56:34 you're both stupid battle axe old pigs.
19 Sep 2011 01:56:26 yeah.
19 Sep 2011 01:56:16 you 2 cunts are the most annoying witches ive ever heard.

TEAMSWITCH

19 Sep 2011 01:46:27 candy have you ever had your ass eaten?
19 Sep 2011 01:46:11 id hit that.
19 Sep 2011 01:46:01 candy you sound good

This isn't the first instance of trolling/innapropriate language from you that is displayed in your chat :

Quote:2 Sep 2011 02:30:40 stop with the gay shit...
1 Sep 2011 04:28:08 qq moar
1 Sep 2011 04:28:03 why u jelly?
1 Sep 2011 04:27:55 why u jelly fag????
1 Sep 2011 04:27:43 qq more jelly faggot
1 Sep 2011 04:27:24 QQ more, ragequit

Quote:1 Sep 2011 02:18:45 blow that pussy out and cum in that
1 Sep 2011 02:18:40 im serious.
1 Sep 2011 02:18:32 unamed you should have some babies with that bitch

Quote:29 Aug 2011 02:09:14 you tell me dildo
29 Aug 2011 02:07:18 you seen that faggot brums?
29 Aug 2011 02:07:14 hey ru

Quote:27 Aug 2011 03:34:46 rishul go play on a paki server.

Quote:24 Aug 2011 18:40:08 u jelly faggot?
24 Aug 2011 18:40:02 u just jelly i headshotted u and u had awp

Anyone curious for any more reading, you can check all his chatlogs here : http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/93692

So what we quite clearly have here, is 1 well known troll, trolling regulars.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:3 people call a voteban.

No, you team switched and convinced two of your friends into votebanning with you. You're not meant to voteban stack.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:She's about to get banned it gets blocked and we get called trolls.

I cancelled the vote because we have a policy on votebans. Admins can cancel votebans when they feel that a ban is not necessary, or if they are already in the process of gathering evidence to ban the individual in question. You were called trolls because you were quite clearly trolling.

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Just because those 2 known spammers happen to be female doesn't mean they should run the server.

They don't. I am completely unbiased towards gender, and treat everyone the same. Bottom line here is that you are the troll. Mr Tea has muted and warned you several times, but you carry on trolling and insulting people for some reason.

Whilst I was typing, several replies were posted so yeah. That guy you posted his Steam ID for? He's a bigger troll than you are, and he's not part of AngryAnimals.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - Anonymous - Sep 19 2011

Can't really say anything about this particular case, I wasn't on the server, but I know these two girls, or the other way around - I know nothing about them but farting, burping and other weird noises... Is it some kind of sympathy from admins?
Next time record it, because there is no other proof and make sure that you don't troll them back, it's not smart too.

RE: Admins. Do your job. - -VeeL.xyLoneZ` - Sep 19 2011

Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Ruplayer plays enough too, to know shes a troll. Now you got this angry animal guy on here trolling boon changing his name 1000 times. And what do you guys do? Nothing. The voteban was called for a reason: she's a troll. The voteban was going to give her the 'time-out' but it was blocked. For no reason. Do your jobs.

# 2384 "Vac Banned -->" STEAM_0:1:16028583 22:51 54 0 active
is your other troll. Watch him and you'll see what I mean.

if u get annoyed by them, instead of shouting in the chatbox waiting for admins to reply,
why dont u just mute them in the game instead?it doesnt take even 10 secs, and its a powerful imba OMGWTF solution...

dont know how? press esc, go to "player list", click on the player names, choose mute in-game voice..

hey, admins are humans to, not god damn robots that only server you 24/7 for free..
its good enough that they provides u CS:S servers for free, and no charges...

ruplayer Wrote:Can't really say anything about this particular case, I wasn't on the server, but I know these two girls, or the other way around - I know nothing about them but farting, burping and other weird noises... Is it some kind of sympathy from admins?
Next time record it, because there is no other proof and make sure that you don't troll them back, it's not smart too.
+1, record it... we need proof here, not your statements

RE: Admins. Do your job. - The Rival - Sep 19 2011

ruplayer Wrote:Can't really say anything about this particular case, I wasn't on the server, but I know these two girls, or the other way around - I know nothing about them but farting, burping and other weird noises... Is it some kind of sympathy from admins?

Sometimes they make a few noises and stuff, but that's more of a running joke. I can quite easily tell them to stop that. That's no problem. That little incident between you and Candy was a total misunderstanding, I can promise you that ruplayer. She didn't mean any disrespect behind it at all, I talked to her about it after.

Those noises are nothing compared to the foul language and relentless trolling that Chan does. He pretty much just drew a whole bunch of attention to himself with this thread, which wasn't very clever at all.