(wL) Forums
Resolved aimbot - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved aimbot (/thread-3972.html)

aimbot - Assassin - Sep 21 2011

this guy using aimbot
server dust2 deathmatch
steamid:  STEAM_0:0:5346786
name: ?
sorry i dont know how to demo  :-[
hope u ban him

this the only proof i had
[Image: 34233800.jpg]

[Image: unledmrp.jpg]

RE: aimbot - The Rival - Sep 21 2011

I went in there, but they had left a long time ago I am guessing.

Based on their game.me stats, it does seem that they were using an aimbot. But without a demo, I wouldn't feel comfortable banning them.

To record a demo, just open console and type "record demoname" then type "stop" to stop it. change "demoname" to whatever you want.

RE: aimbot - Assassin - Sep 21 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:I went in there, but they had left a long time ago I am guessing.

Based on their game.me stats, it does seem that they were using an aimbot. But without a demo, I wouldn't feel comfortable banning them.

To record a demo, just open console and type "record demoname" then type "stop" to stop it. change "demoname" to whatever you want.
k thanx rival but i've noticed that many hackers plays in dust2 deathmatch i saw 3 today but there was no admin to check things out, but i want to ask if using bonny hop script is considered a violation of rules?

RE: aimbot - The Rival - Sep 21 2011

Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I went in there, but they had left a long time ago I am guessing.

k thanx rival but i've noticed that many hackers plays in dust2 deathmatch i saw 3 today but there was no admin to check things out, but i want to ask if using bonny hop script is considered a violation of rules?

You aren't allowed to use scripts to assist you in bhopping on the servers. Any type of .exe hack that enables bunnyhopping, or attempting to use a script with the "wait" command in can get you banned. You're only allowed to bhop by yourself, so using the mousewheel or spacebar to jump (or whatever key you use, as long as there is no script/hack automating the jumps).

There are always hackers on deathmatch servers because it's very fast paced. Since it's instant respawn, it's hard for players to notice if they have been killed by a hacker, so hackers think they are safe in there. I try and make sure I visit the servers on my rounds, but sometimes I just don't see anyone in there.

I'll try and make sure that I go on there more.

RE: aimbot - Assassin - Sep 21 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

You aren't allowed to use scripts to assist you in bhopping on the servers. Any type of .exe hack that enables bunnyhopping, or attempting to use a script with the "wait" command in can get you banned. You're only allowed to bhop by yourself, so using the mousewheel or spacebar to jump (or whatever key you use, as long as there is no script/hack automating the jumps).

There are always hackers on deathmatch servers because it's very fast paced. Since it's instant respawn, it's hard for players to notice if they have been killed by a hacker, so hackers think they are safe in there. I try and make sure I visit the servers on my rounds, but sometimes I just don't see anyone in there.

I'll try and make sure that I go on there more.
k thanx again  Smile