(wL) Forums
100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! (/thread-4053.html)

Pages: 1 2

100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - 360Oreo - Sep 27 2011

This is a common thing people want in a sever, Bunny hop. I am asking Owners of wL Servers If you have thought about Making every server Bhop-Able. Post If you think they should add this or not, and then why/why not. Thanks again!
~360Oreo, Chase

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - BaNaNaMaN - Sep 27 2011

360Oreo Wrote:This is a common thing people want in a sever, Bunny hop. I am asking Owners of wL Servers If you have thought about Making every server Bhop-Able. Post If you think they should add this or not, and then why/why not. Thanks again!
~360Oreo, Chase
Please get your facts right. It is possible to Bhop in the wL servers, maybe it just you who don't know how to bhop. TinySexyToad ( awesome bhopper) can still bhop on the servers. Sorry if i am mistaken but i am sure it is possible to bhop. =)

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - 360Oreo - Sep 27 2011

Eh, I can do it on Snipe Server but can never pull it off on 24/7 Office.. I may be Mistaken.

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - M. Bison - Sep 27 2011

I'm pretty sure it's still possible to bunny hop unless it was recently patched.

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - The Rival - Sep 27 2011

Sniper server has different server cvars in place to allow you a smoother bhop. You can still bhop on all other servers, it's just different timing to sniper server.

But I do agree, the servers should be more bhop friendly Tongue

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - PaSS - Sep 27 2011

can i suggest next time you post not to use all caps and possible a bit smaller text its more pleasing to the eye thank you

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - chun - Sep 28 2011

yeah i can bhop in the servers too, if theres a way to make it easier im down lol

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - -VeeL.xyLoneZ` - Sep 28 2011

you can bhop with the default cvar... dunno if wL change the cvar for the office or make it easier on sniper server... but its not as easy as the old times, since valve change some cvars for bhop(CMIIW)...
and no need to use that font size... its not nice

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - The Rival - Sep 28 2011

Also there is no point in having 100 tick rate servers. Since Orange Box, servers are better at 66. It's just server marketing, people thinking that 100 tick rate servers and playing with 1000fps will make them better.

RE: 100 Tick For BHOP On All WL Servers! - Assassin - Sep 28 2011

in sniper server it should be easier to bhop so snipers cant get u easily but in a normal server it is hard to bhop, im not a bhop expert but i cant do it right most of the time in a normal server but i sniper server its i can do it sometimes