(wL) Forums
Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) (/thread-4787.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - ALTerCNTL - Nov 06 2011

I was talking with some of the lads, Naail, Rival, Riser, Spartan, WOokie, PTK, etc (I'm not gonna lie I'm just name whoring, I've only talked it over with Naail but I think the rest would back me up) and we were thinking of ideas for wL, and I thought maybe we try a css school.  Cause man everyone knows, when someone's played a game for 8 years, and you come in play a new game like CS GO, everyone's gonna pown you like you should be wearing adult diapers...on your head (cause you're still a gamer) and as you know; wL (we legit (and grammatically correct)[].  I don't know exactly how it'd work, but I haven't really seen much of it around, although I'm sure it is, but like it'd help support keeping up forums and servers, and we wouldn't have to charge much (lol since half of wL is no steamers) but if you advertise a little, especially using the fact that CSGO is coming out and that ppl are lightyears (that's a distance scouchebag(a term for ppl who live on couches(not their own)) ahead of you come catch up with some pros with credentials (we scrim they don't know what that is, but i mean we could find guys with actual pro or semi pro or amateur experience and quote that).  Anyways any ideas suggestions hit me UPPP (if you see tupac), and ummm hopefully enough middle class and rich kids are looking forward to playing CS GO, and some suggestions of prices, teachers, maps, lessons, syllabus (we could have like lesson one basic movement/the basics gaylics (like how to strafe properly why, like hiding, peaking, etc, lesson 2 like pistols etc,etc,etc))  ANyways let me knowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Awpchoo (I just thought ALTerCNTL was sick until i realized ALTerCTRL is what's on my keyboard) oh well.

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - pTK - Nov 06 2011

Fun idea but you won't make money off of it unless you are like ex-cpl or cal-i. 

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - N-Raww - Nov 06 2011

Awpchoo I would like to volunteer  Wink
This is a very good idea  Smile  Big Grin

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - JackMonroe - Nov 06 2011

I remember Helmut trying to sell Counter-strike classes the first few times he was on the WL servers...

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - N-Raww - Nov 06 2011

I don't think we will be doing it for money Jack Smile

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - Assassin - Nov 06 2011

i dont think you will get any volunteers especially if you charge them lol, but good luck with that

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - BaNaNaMaN - Nov 06 2011

This is gonna be very hard...

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - SpartanOnLSD - Nov 06 2011

Im down for doing this in all, like everyone else said your def not going to make any money on this. but idk who you going to get.

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - silly - Nov 06 2011

Yeah as a few people have suggested, I think that this is a fun and useful idea, but don't try making people pay for it, because you probably won't get much business.

Who would be the cs teachers/tutors?

RE: Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO) - SpartanOnLSD - Nov 07 2011

well me and awpchoo of course and an other person that think they are good enough but you would most likely have to be approved by other ppl.