(wL) Forums
Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Deduction of popularity on wL forums (/thread-5014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Deduction of popularity on wL forums - BaNaNaMaN - Nov 19 2011

Quite lately , I've been noticing that there are not many posts and new topics. Any idea where everyone went?

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - silly - Nov 19 2011

many of the angryanimals have disappeared, and a few other people have been busy playing mw3, bf3, and skyrim.

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Knowpain - Nov 19 2011

Im here  ;D

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Assassin - Nov 19 2011

correction silly many of the angry animals have become extinct lol Tongue
normally im the one whos posting mostly but now im not posting that much and you can blame eternal for that he sent me from 2000 to 900 Sad
i dont know about other ppl but had exams last week maybe they are busy with exams too or with other stuff.

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Anonymous - Nov 19 2011

To admins: you can bind sm_tsay color Visit War-lords.net gaming community.  That's what I do. It really works.

Assassin Wrote:correction silly many of the angry animals have become extinct lol Tongue
Good point, hahaha.

Assassin Wrote:normally im the one whos posting mostly but now im not posting that much and you can blame eternal for that he sent me from 2000 to 900 Sad
i dont know about other ppl but had exams last week maybe they are busy with exams too or with other stuff.
Fair enough, and yeah that's a possibility.

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - M. Bison - Nov 19 2011

People have been busy with school, work, and other games.

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Matt - Nov 19 2011

There has been some pretty big games released lately. Plus all these patches don't help things.

RE: Deduction of popularity on wL forums - Anonymous - Nov 19 2011

I will bring more people, just give me a few days, also I dont think new games can really lower activity on gaming forumSmile

ruplayer Wrote:Massive 13 y.o.  "rofl lmao lol" spam . I try to post some gameplays and create some threads that maybe interesting for a new members. 
To admins: you can bind sm_tsay color Visit War-lords.net gaming community.  That's what I do. It really works.

Both of these ideas are good. It should be quite obvious that there are already plenty of people on the actual servers. But If we are to increase the membership and activity levels on the forum, what I think we need is an increase in the amount of advertisement and an improved quality of advertisement. Perhaps we could create more incentives (prizes, community organised events, and fun conversation topics) which would entice people to join and stay active. We could even create related staff positions (e.g. Community Relations Officer, or even Director of Advertisement). Also, quite a few of the upper level war-lords staff are really quite inactive and do not particularly contribute much to the forum itself. Maybe it would be a good idea to create more upper level positions and promote some outstanding staff members to them. It doesn't say good things about war-lords when even many of the people with the highest authority are not even around. These were just some suggestions, take them as what you will.