(wL) Forums
Can't join team - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Can't join team (/thread-5067.html)

Pages: 1 2

Can't join team - thefiscster510 - Nov 22 2011

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I hope it is. But whenever i join any of the war-lords servers and try to join a team it forces me to be a spectator and then won't let me use chat... Help? Sad This really sucks and i would really like some help if that's possible. Thanks.

RE: Can't join team - joker8baller - Nov 22 2011

M. Bison Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be an easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.

Sounds like you were banned for hacking. Read the above quote for details on our new amnesty program.

RE: Can't join team - The Rival - Nov 22 2011

Wow, hope this new rule doesn't stop ghosting being overlooked. Also taking up server slots with people that shouldn't be able to connect to the server? Nice work.

RE: Can't join team - JayCat - Nov 22 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:Wow, hope this new rule doesn't stop ghosting being overlooked. Also taking up server slots with people that shouldn't be able to connect to the server? Nice work.

These people will be kicked when the available slots become low.

RE: Can't join team - silly - Nov 22 2011

joker8baller Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be an easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.

Sounds like you were banned for hacking. Read the above quote for details on our new amnesty program.
hehe, interesting idea.

RE: Can't join team - Knowpain - Nov 23 2011

Yeah ! Sometime when i just join server and spawn, and it was stuck at my spawn till the round end, and when i teamchange, i was also stuck at the position i stand.............

RE: Can't join team - The Rival - Nov 23 2011

JayCat Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Wow, hope this new rule doesn't stop ghosting being overlooked. Also taking up server slots with people that shouldn't be able to connect to the server? Nice work.

These people will be kicked when the available slots become low.

But then surely it's harder for them to redeem themselves through this, since the best time to catch hackers is when the servers are highly populated?

I guess if you think of it in a different way, then most hackers probably can't be bothered to try and catch other hackers, and will just go and play another server. Best case scenario is that they manage to catch 5 hackers.  Pretty nifty idea.

RE: Can't join team - Anonymous - Nov 23 2011

Maybe Dodger Danger will be hunting, he was #2 =)

RE: Can't join team - The Rival - Nov 23 2011

I guess that's the other thing you have to worry about. If someone does actually catch 5 hackers then decides to come back, they're just going to hide their hacks better next time.

RE: Can't join team - }{@K@P - Nov 23 2011

ruplayer Wrote:Maybe Dodger Danger will be hunting, he was #2 =)
wait where is he? he's like dissapeared from popular maps, i was 3rd rank, next day, i'm 2nd rank, i was like WTF  :o