(wL) Forums
Admin application Makka - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Admin application Makka (/thread-5360.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Admin application Makka - Makka - Dec 10 2011

Name Makka
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:9415322
AgeToo old
LocationGeorgia

I have played wL server for a long time now. I try to play CSS every chance I get, like when I am not working, not studying or not with gf.Every time I log on I have fun. The one thing is tho there are always trolls around. Whether it be hacking, spamming or just being little trolls they are. The only 2 wL servers I play are Pop 1 and pop 2 (besides the scrim servers). I always join server that has less people because I think I can do better in smaller groups with limited amount of distraction. Anyways, Most of the time I am on, there are hardly any admins around. The trolls keep trolling our regular players and cause unpleasant time for the players. So, I would like to be and admin so i can take care of such situations. Smile

Previous admin experience in a server called JunkYardDawz.
Currently admin in USMC Jimmy server- the server population is usually 0, became an admin so I can help a friend out Big Grin
I know my way around SM and Mani admin plugins.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                            Makka.

RE: Admin application Makka - Loks - Dec 10 2011

good luck makka! and dont forget free food when i visit your restaurant! Big Grin Wink

RE: Admin application Makka - i cri everytiem - Dec 10 2011

i never saw u before lol, but GOOD LUCK

RE: Admin application Makka - silly - Dec 10 2011

Very friendly guy, good luck makka Smile

RE: Admin application Makka - Makka - Dec 10 2011

Loks Wrote:good luck makka! and dont forget free food when i visit your restaurant! Big Grin Wink

Come when ever you like, just let me know first. Big Grin

RE: Admin application Makka - Red - Dec 10 2011

Definitely would vouch for Makka! Fun to play with and is chill. Good luck my man.

RE: Admin application Makka - The Witch King - Dec 10 2011

Want some advice?
[yes] [yes]

You picked yes, heres the advice ;]

I see potential in you that is required to be an admin and you are qualified but take this advice and don't be a punk admin like i was. I won't lie about it.. when i was an admin i thought i was the higher authority and i treated people differently.

RE: Admin application Makka - Anonymous - Dec 10 2011

The Liberal Media Wrote:when i was an admin i thought i was the higher authority and i treated people differently.
Yes media, I am the higher authority...

Anyway, what's the address? I will stop by and inspect your admin ability to cook.

RE: Admin application Makka - -[ex]iSpy- - Dec 10 2011

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]

RE: Admin application Makka - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 10 2011

GOod luck.