(wL) Forums
Night Watch official owners. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: Night Watch Headquarters (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Night Watch official owners. (/thread-5782.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Night Watch official owners. - BaNaNaMaN - Jan 05 2012

I want to know who are the official owners of nw.

RE: Night Watch official owners. - SpartanOnLSD - Jan 05 2012

RU, ispy? Idk about anyone else.

RE: Night Watch official owners. - ruplayer - Jan 05 2012

I refuse to be called owner of the group, and wouldn't wanna have any other people doing so, we have 3 moderators in our group(me, iSpy and spartan) and this is how it goes. We're more like a brotherhood. If we wanna implement a rule or invite a new member or promote a new mod, we moderators do it together. Like right now all mods agreed on tag rule, we got it. I don't wanna be any different, if I mess something up I will kick myself, same applies for other members/mods. The reason why we have some people regular members and some people moderators is because we don't want chaos in our group, we want to keep  it nice and clean. The only reason why you're not moderator yet is because you weren't always wearing our tag in past(to banana).

I hope you got the idea.

That is what makes us such a great group.

RE: Night Watch official owners. - BaNaNaMaN - Jan 05 2012

ruplayer Wrote:I refuse to be called owner of the group, and wouldn't wanna have any other people doing so, we have 3 moderators in our group(me, iSpy and spartan) and this is how it goes. We're more like a brotherhood. If we wanna implement a rule or invite a new member or promote a new mod, we moderators do it together. Like right now all mods agreed on tag rule, we got it. I don't wanna be any different, if I mess something up I will kick myself, same applies for other members/mods. The reason why we have some people regular members and some people moderators is because we don't want chaos in our group, we want to keep  it nice and clean. The only reason why you're not moderator yet is because you weren't always wearing our tag in past(to banana).

I hope you got the idea.
Haha I wasn't trying to ask for me being a mod, I was just thinking how big this clan became. Look at it, we first started off from me being kicked out of AA.(I got back in at the end). Then you decided to make our own group, you asked me and I was like sure. Then we started recruiting and I was the first member (excluding ruplayer). After all the recruiting, we even got our own section in the forum. You should be proud ruplayer Smile from a small little dot to such a big one. And yeah I didn't wear the clan tag in the start because I used to do lots of scrims with AA and I just left my clan tag like that,  but now I changed, I pretty much wear it all the time, though I want to start a scrim with all our nw members soon Smile

So after recruiting so many members I was interested who was the 'founder' of this clan and also the owner, though I think ruplayer was the founder.

RE: Night Watch official owners. - ruplayer - Jan 05 2012

I don't know if you ever seen a movie called "fight club", reminded me a little bit of this movie with your last post.

If you hear someone saying about Night Watch as a movement, this is success.

I believe with a little knowledge of psychology and some strong motivations we could make some real movement even outside of the web... But we're here, tonight, playing, after work, after school, and enjoying our staying  Wink

Fight club is a great movie. And the one rule about fight club is that you don talk about fight club!!!

RE: Night Watch official owners. - ARYA! - Jan 05 2012

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I refuse to be called owner of the group, and wouldn't wanna have any other people doing so, we have 3 moderators in our group(me, iSpy and spartan) and this is how it goes. We're more like a brotherhood. If we wanna implement a rule or invite a new member or promote a new mod, we moderators do it together. Like right now all mods agreed on tag rule, we got it. I don't wanna be any different, if I mess something up I will kick myself, same applies for other members/mods. The reason why we have some people regular members and some people moderators is because we don't want chaos in our group, we want to keep  it nice and clean. The only reason why you're not moderator yet is because you weren't always wearing our tag in past(to banana).

I hope you got the idea.
Haha I wasn't trying to ask for me being a mod, I was just thinking how big this clan became. Look at it, we first started off from me being kicked out of AA.(I got back in at the end). Then you decided to make our own group, you asked me and I was like sure. Then we started recruiting and I was the first member (excluding ruplayer). After all the recruiting, we even got our own section in the forum. You should be proud ruplayer Smile from a small little dot to such a big one. And yeah I didn't wear the clan tag in the start because I used to do lots of scrims with AA and I just left my clan tag like that,  but now I changed, I pretty much wear it all the time, though I want to start a scrim with all our nw members soon Smile

So after recruiting so many members I was interested who was the 'founder' of this clan and also the owner, though I think ruplayer was the founder.

Nah macka and i were the first nw members .  :Smile

RE: Night Watch official owners. - BaNaNaMaN - Jan 05 2012

If you really wanna know how it started, talk to me on steam. Anyways, ruplayer was chatting to me about this clan and he invite me first and told me to to recruit.

RE: Night Watch official owners. - silly - Jan 05 2012

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I want to know who are the official owners of nw.
I think that it's pretty obvious that I'm the official owner and founder.