(wL) Forums
Might be time to move on.. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Might be time to move on.. (/thread-6015.html)

Pages: 1 2

Might be time to move on.. - i cri everytiem - Jan 22 2012

well i played in this community for one year and a half, it was awesome. I try to help my best but i think you guys dont need help, you already have a good staff team, so i might go try to help somebody else, i dont know yet but i might leave you, if i do i just want you to know that i love you all, even those who hates me.. PEACE

RE: Might be time to move on.. - silly - Jan 22 2012

why is it that you want to leave?

RE: Might be time to move on.. - i cri everytiem - Jan 22 2012

silly Wrote:why is it that you want to leave?
correct, i'm seriously thinking of it

I mean, why do you want to go?

RE: Might be time to move on.. - Joe Gotti - Jan 22 2012

silly Wrote:I mean, why do you want to go?
admin app denied. i dont think ispy aprroves anybody anymore lol, bison should start evaluating.

Well drunk, is it really necessary to be an admin in order to enjoy playing with friends? I guess it depends on what you like about the whole experience. I know you're a popular guy, and you get along with heaps of people already. Also, just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you're not a respected and appreciated member of the war-lords community.

silly Wrote:Well drunk, is it really necessary to be an admin in order to enjoy playing with friends? I guess it depends on what you like about the whole experience. I know you're a popular guy, and you get along with heaps of people already. Also, just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you're not a respected and appreciated member of the war-lords community.
nope of course not, but i do like to help if you already have good helpers ill try to help who needs help, as i talked to tons of people on steam, i wont leave my friends thats for sure.

PS: But as i said i might go, im having some personal problems and stuff that are making me weak.

RE: Might be time to move on.. - MindHACKer - Jan 22 2012

Joe Gotti Wrote:admin app denied. i dont think ispy aprroves anybody anymore lol, bison should start evaluating.
Dude you don't have any idea about what your talking about.
ispy has nothing to do with approving nor denying apps, hes only a messenger and a very nice guy, david too indeed,but I think the current WL staff excluding 6 or maybe 7 persons is either corrupt, greedy, or thinks hes a god, and to those with some xtra powers who like to control others, I say FUCK you, your going to hell asshole, & try to take your extra powers with you shit head.    >Sad

I think those "douchbags" know them selves, so no need to point out fingers.  Wink

& drunk don't feel sad, they Lose my friend.. move on  Smile

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
silly Wrote:Well drunk, is it really necessary to be an admin in order to enjoy playing with friends? I guess it depends on what you like about the whole experience. I know you're a popular guy, and you get along with heaps of people already. Also, just because you're not an admin doesn't mean you're not a respected and appreciated member of the war-lords community.
nope of course not, but i do like to help if you already have good helpers ill try to help who needs help, as i talked to tons of people on steam, i wont leave my friends thats for sure.

PS: But as i said i might go, im having some personal problems and stuff that are making me weak.
Ok, well hey, if you want to get off css for real life things, then go for it. But if it's because of this admin thing, then reconsider what's important to you.

MindHACKer Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:admin app denied. i dont think ispy aprroves anybody anymore lol, bison should start evaluating.
Dude you don't have any idea about what your talking about.
ispy has nothing to do with approving nor denying apps, hes only a messenger and a very nice guy, david too indeed,but I think the current WL staff excluding 6 or maybe 7 persons is either corrupt, greedy, or thinks hes a god, and to those with some xtra powers who like to control others, I say FUCK you, your going to hell asshole, & try to take your extra powers with you shit head.    >Sad

I think those "douchbags" know them selves, so no need to point out fingers.  Wink

& drunk don't feel sad, they Lose my friend.. move on  Smile
ispy is an awesome guy and hes just a messenger, the thing is that we're no worthy, thats all...
and nep thanks broo Smile

Joe Gotti Wrote:
silly Wrote:I mean, why do you want to go?
admin app denied. i dont think ispy aprroves anybody anymore lol, bison should start evaluating.
if it was about admin app i wouldnt even try and wait for 4 times  Wink