(wL) Forums
Expired admin abuse, ruplayer - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Expired admin abuse, ruplayer (/thread-6115.html)

Pages: 1 2

admin abuse, ruplayer - Lautaro - Feb 01 2012

hi,

i just got banned for a couple of minutes from the wL popular maps server for moving back to the team I was in since the admin moved me to 'unstack' the teams.

So this is how it happened...

I joined the game and server was in map de_cpl_mill, CT team was pretty much stacked and ruplayer in it. So i joined T and we won a couple of rounds, but then the teams kept getting more stacked, it was like 3 - 5 more CT's than Terrorists so I asked ruplayer to unstack the teams since it was pretty unfair for T's.

here is a clear image of the team stacking:
[Image: AEGq.jpg]

here when I ask ruplayer to unstack the teams:
[Image: YDIGW.jpg]

his answer was: "they're not stacked" .. and I believe in the 1st image i provided here it's pretty clear how stacked the teams were.

after the map ended we started playing Nuke. I joined CT, he also joined CT. We were winning so he moved. I was about to move but there were more T's than CT's so i couldn't, so i was waiting until i could move (BY MYSELF). But then i noticed he moved me to the T's team so I moved back to CT.

He didn't unstack the teams in the last map we were playing so I was doing exactly the same HE did in de_cpl_mill. He moved me back a couple of times to T and I was just killing myself and moving back to CT and then he simply banned me.

[Image: siNqU.jpg]

I believe this is admin abuse ! WHY should I be punished for stacking teams while the own server admins are doing the same thing ?????

I hope this is read by the server owners and taken care of.

my suggestion:
Get a better team balance plugin that will move players from teams according to their skills balancing teams well.

i really expected more from ruplayer, really disappointed.

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - BARCODE - Feb 01 2012

Uhmm.. im kinda lost..i thought you want to be in T in nuke? then he moved you to T team right?then why you moved back to CT over and over again? You mean you want to stack the team?  :o

I guessed youve been banned for ignoring an admin..

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - JackMonroe - Feb 01 2012

Please.  You must have played cs like two times in your life to not know that the game autobalances when there are too many players on one team.  The servers do not let you join a full team.  This only happens when people from one team leave.  It is then fixed if it does not get balanced out by new people joining after one round.  ruplayer did nothing wrong.  The teams based on the scores do not look super stacked.  Yes, mill is ct sided, so it is naturally going to go in the cts favor.  If an admin moves you to another team, why on earth would you think it a good idea to keep switching back?

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - Lautaro - Feb 01 2012

I know how the team balance works. What I meant to show you with the 1st screenshot is that most of the 'good' people playing were on CT, stacking the team since they know the map it's obviously CT sided.

It is very easy to tell when a team is stacked if you're in-game, and in cpl_mill the CT team was stacked so I asked the admin to unstack the team. By that I meant to move a couple of the top frags players from the CT team to the T team since it's a CT sided map, but as you saw in the 2nd screenshot his answer was that it wasn't stacked.

So, why should I be moved against my will to another team ? because this time the admin was in the loosing team and then he DOES take action regarding the team stack ?? ..

I personally don't like switching teams, once i start playing in a team i don't move until the map ends.

So, as I said in my first post, a really good thing for the servers ( at least the popular maps servers since it's the ones i usually play ) is to install a better team balance plugin which would move people from team to team according to their SKILLS. This I believe will help a lot with the team stack problems that the server have..

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - ruplayer - Feb 01 2012

On mill, teams were pretty balanced, we had some skilled players in both teams, and when you asked me to "unstack teams" I told you they are not stacked. T's were actually winning couple rounds in a row at the time when you asked me, so I was a bit surprised to hear this, some other players said "they are not stacked" in the chat too. Some 1-2 players left from the bottom of the list, and I left this issue for auto balance plug-in to handle. If you don't know, auto balance plug-in switches some players that joined most recently to another team on the beginning of the next round, to even amount of players in both teams.

Next map - Nuke. Yes I started as a ct, some good players were in T. However, T's lost first two rounds, it was clearly visible that teams were uneven, and I joined T's. One round after I switched you to T's. You kept going back to CT a few times. I thought it was really egoistic and lame for player like you to ask me to unstack teams when they were not stacked and not to be willing to help admin to unstack teams when one team was clearly stacked. I banned you.

So where did I abuse?  Smile

Edit: Your screen shots just loaded for me, and the first screen shot has been cut so you can't see personal scores of Terrorists, top 3 players were dominating. At the time when you asked me to unstack teams, your team was on the roll...

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - Lautaro - Feb 01 2012

ruplayer Wrote:If you don't know, auto balance plug-in switches some players that joined most recently to another team on the beginning of the next round, to even amount of players in both teams.

I know how the auto balance works, but problem was not the 'amount' of people in each team, it was the skilled people. Even tho we all know that map is CT sided and knowing that there were more skilled users playing in CT side you said it was not stacked, that's my point.

ruplayer Wrote:Next map - Nuke. Yes I started as a ct, some good players were in T. However, T's lost first two rounds, it was clearly visible that teams were uneven, and I joined T's. One round after I switched you to T's. You kept going back to CT a few times. I thought it was really egoistic and lame for player like you to ask me to unstack teams when they were not stacked and not to be willing to help admin to unstack teams when one team was clearly stacked. I banned you.

So where did I abuse?  Smile

I was doing exactly the same thing you did in the last map by not moving a couple of the skilled users from the stacked CT team to the T team as it also was uneven for T's, but you did nothing since you were on the winning team, oh but when you were on the losing team then in nuke you did react to the fact that the teams were uneven..

ruplayer Wrote:Edit: Your screen shots just loaded for me, and the first screen shot has been cut so you can't see personal scores of Terrorists, top 3 players were dominating. At the time when you asked me to unstack teams, your team was on the roll...

use the scroll, the images are not cut, it's just that the images are not resized to fit the forum screen.

now, for the third time I'll leave my suggestion here regarding the team stack problem there is in the servers. Why not install a better/more advanced team balance plugin that would move users from one team to another depending on their frags/skills and also to even the amount of players in both teams? .. I used to have a cs 1.6 server with a plugin that did this, so if a team it's stacked with a lot more "pro" users in one side, it would move a couple of them to the other team to make it even for both teams.

This would help a lot with the team stack problems in the server, specially in one sided maps like mill,aztec,assault etc.. I hope you guys can take this suggestion to the server owners so it might get considered.

I'm not trying to start any problems with anyone here, i like the servers, i've donated a few bucks to it and willing to donate more but with issues like team stacking it really gets me mad, even more when they don't admit/realize it and don't take any action about it.

and FYI the other 1-2 people that said "teams are not stacked" were CT's.

I hope you get my point.

Lau.

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - ruplayer - Feb 01 2012

About your ban: you ignored admin, it doesn't matter if you wanted to prove something to admin, because you ignored admin in the first place.

About stacking on Mill: It wasn't stacked on mill. You can't always have 50/50 wins, most of the time it's 75/25. On nuke, it was 100% stacked, there was a point where we had 8 people against 13, ct had too many good players stacking.

About stacking in general:I always supported the idea of auto assignment only, but it seems like some people don't wanna hear it.

I would like to name 4 most stacking players for both popular maps servers(from my own observations):
-Ronus
-Kip
-Vintovka Russian
-Cocksmith
There are many more people like xakap, but they don't make any weather on server because they barely get a kill even when they stack.

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - naive - Feb 01 2012

It sounds to me like you were trying to make ruplayers job harder because he didn't agree with your judgement. Admins aren't perfect, and it's not abuse of admin for ruplayer to try to balance teams when he believes they are unbalanced. This is a case of an admin not agreeing with you, not a case of admin abuse. You were rightfully banned for giving ru a hard time.

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - BaNaNaMaN - Feb 01 2012

When was the first screenshot taken and the second one, as in the time difference, minutes/ seconds after the first screenshot was taken. I just want the closes time.

RE: admin abuse, ruplayer - Mr.Tea - Feb 01 2012

I probably receive the most grief from in-game for team balancing. 

An 8 - 3 on mill doesn't show the whole story of if a side is overly stacked.  You have to look at how many players are left at the end of each round.  I've seen maps I didn't "balance" because each round ended with a few players on each team.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/89306

That is your gameme stats.  I can see you are a epic map stacker.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/events/89306

That is your event history.  More than 8 ppl playing you are a map stacker.

I arbitrary switch top player(Top Fragger of that map) of stacked team with a bad player on losing team until round ends are close.  I take it from this situation we got your feelings hurt and wanted to play the easy side on nuke.

Quote:He moved me back a couple of times to T and I was just killing myself and moving back to CT and then he simply banned me.
  I would have done the same thing.  Your rationale is that since he didn't do what you wanted last map he shouldn't be able to want you didn't want on nuke.  You ignored an admin who was attempting to balance the team.  From your event log I can see you were probably the top fragger using an autosniper.  I'm sure ru warned you not to switch back.  Either way its not too bright to blatantly ignore what an admin was obviously trying to do.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he was trying to balance the map.  You ignored an admin and tried to fight it.  IF you feel it is unjust, record a demo and post that next time. 

He only gave you a 5min ban.  I would have given you a 1-day ban, but I would have made you 100% sure that you knew why you were getting a 1-day ban.

If I'm the one just ask me to post my demo, because most the time when I team balance I am demo'ing because people have claimed abuse in the past.

Map Stackers that I am tracking:
[email protected]}{@K@PyIIIK@_RU36
Vintovka Sexual Russian
keger
Pishtim #SoulCaliburV
AngryAnimals Tasty Toasty Tangy Tender Tuna!
Muppet Puncher
Rönus
D-Money $$
The Cocksmith
AngryAnimals Ʀed
SnickeRs
(gN) -A- Lautaro
scorch
T-mAc*N
SkylineGTR
ⓇIDE OR DIE CoMmA
Rageberry Milkshake