(wL) Forums
BNTA - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: BNTA (/thread-6156.html)

Pages: 1 2

BNTA - BNTA - Feb 05 2012

Hello,

First I'll elaborate on what BNTA stands for, BNTA is an abbreviation for a group of individuals better known as the "Battle.net Terrorist Alliance". Do not worry, we're not actual terrorists. Now you may be asking why I'm telling you this and, if you're not wondering than you may want to check your pulse. Anyway BNTA has recently restored their web presence, this may be news to some of you while others are already aware.

BNTA has been cataloging Starcraft II Clans since they came back online, while members of this community should not be looking for a new clan. We have a comprehensive list of such clans. Our website hosts a variety of different information, in which members of this community could find useful and, if not. You can socialize with other members of the BNTA community, or take advantage of our Download & Wiki Center.

Additionally we offer Free Forum Hosting for all SC2 Clans, Many Clans see this as a huge bonus verse spending $100 for a Clan Website. BNTA is open to hosting variety of communities and, are willing to provide teamspeak & ventrilo slots for clans.

Thank You for the time you spent to read our message, we hope to see a few of you around.

[Image: BNTA.png]

RE: BNTA - BaNaNaMaN - Feb 05 2012

Bot spam? Lol

Is this aka bnet?

RE: BNTA - i cri everytiem - Feb 05 2012

the 3rd bot we got here, this guyb''BNTA'', matthamilton23'' and ''BaNaNaMaN''

RE: BNTA - henry - Feb 05 2012

he's not a bot, i know who this is actually...

RE: BNTA - i cri everytiem - Feb 05 2012

henry Wrote:he's not a bot, i know who this is actually...
who are you talking about?

RE: BNTA - henry - Feb 05 2012

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
henry Wrote:he's not a bot, i know who this is actually...
who are you talking about?
"bnta"

RE: BNTA - BNTA - Sep 30 2012

Well as some of you know, the "Battle.net Terrorist Alliance" has undergone a couple of changes. Most noticeably, we have re branded our online presence. To date, we are now known as the "Nefarious Gaming" community. Our website has seen a variety of updates, including the switch to IP Board. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding a Tournaments System to our list of features. While we state directly on the board that, we only promote Diablo, Starcraft and, Minecraft. We are not limited to those three games. Speaking of the Tournaments System, if our newest idea is desired by our community, we will be applying a Platform Release modification. Which will enable program coders/authors, to charge for their hosted software in our downloads area.

We host numerous downloads relating to Battle.net as well, as some related to Minecraft. We have begun implementing a Marketplace, which uses a coin system. For purchasing 'shop items' such as colored topic titles, etc. Coin, can be earned by participating on the board. Either by posting or replying to topics. You are also awarded coin for donating to the community. The Marketplace also offers a place to securely store your coin, so that other members cannot steal it. In the Federal Reserve Bank. Although, If you would like to continue making purchases with the coin stored in the bank. You must purchase a credit card, which functions as a debit card.

Unlike other communities, that choose to use lower end board software. Our IP Board, has some of the best Spam Prevention methods I've ever seen. Since the installation of IP Board, we've had only a single spam bot account bypass the prevention methods. We are currently in negotiations with a web designer, who will be completing a fancy, content rich front end. As well as applying those front end styles to the community board.

Another, feature we offer is really only relevant to countries who have signed to legislation such as SOPA. This feature is a Proxy service for the infamous Pirate Bay, officially recognized by pirate reverse dot info.

As always, you can navigate to our site by following the url at the bottom of our original post. Our from our new domain,

[Image: BNTA.png]

RE: BNTA - Eternal - Sep 30 2012

Nice forum you got there, I'll give it a look or two in a bit.

RE: BNTA - George Of The Jungle - Sep 30 2012

I've always found that quote about terrorism from Ustinov very poignant.

RE: BNTA - henry - Oct 01 2012

nefarious gaming sounds to much like nefarious knights=o