(wL) Forums
Expired admin abuse - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Expired admin abuse (/thread-6543.html)

Pages: 1 2

admin abuse - blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012

was playing on ur mg server today and was having no problems.

so we are on smee and some ct is camping. the room starts to voteban him.

some admin comes in and disables the voteban system to save his friend ors oemthing.
then he tells us camping is allowed on smee.
we all say "ok!" and immediately start camping the roof.
the next round the same admin slays everybody because they are camping.

when we talk about it, laughing to one another, the admin tells us all to stop.
we ask him to stop doing what, as camping is allowed, but he will slay you if you do it.

10 minutes later we are talking about something completely separate to that subject and i suddenly get muted for 30 minutes. i was not spamming the mic, i was talking to yuuki.

can someone straighten this out because the admin is rly abusing his abilities.

RE: admin abuse - i cri everytiem - Mar 15 2012

Hello I am the admin, also an user contacted me on steam and said he was getting closer to a ban, then i went in game and heard you and ^^Prof.Vrizzy^^ telling everyone to voteban the camper, then i disabled the voteban and asked another admin to go there later and enable it because its 2 pm here and i have school in the morning, then you started to tell everyone to camp to ruin the game so i slayed EVERYONE because you and prof. were talking on mic and making the other user camp just to ruin the game, after 3 minutes you started to disrespect me, which i applied a 30 minutes mute on you.

RE: admin abuse - blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012

"Hello I am the admin, also an user contacted me on steam and said he was getting closer to a ban, then i went in game and heard you and ^^Prof.Vrizzy^^ telling everyone to voteban the camper, then i disabled the voteban and asked another admin to go there later and enable it because its 2 pm here and i have school in the morning, then you started to tell everyone to camp to ruin the game so i slayed EVERYONE because you and prof. were talking on mic and making the other user camp just to ruin the game, after 3 minutes you started to disrespect me, which i applied a 30 minutes mute on you."

if the whole room wants to voteban someone, then let them. it takes 16 vote to voteban him so if he was going to be banned, he deserved it.

also, they were going to ban him for camping every single round. you came in and said it is ok to camp.
so we all started camping. simple as that. you responded to this by slaying all of us.

make up ur mind dude, either camping is allowed or it is not.

no one disrespected you until you muted me. we were all talking about how absurd it was for you to disable the voteban and then slay everyone.
jesus, if you make a decision that cannot hold up against scrutiny, maybe you shouldnt be doing it.

blazinfasstt Wrote:if the whole room wants to voteban someone, then let them. it takes 16 vote to voteban him so if he was going to be banned, he deserved it.

also, they were going to ban him for camping every single round. you came in and said it is ok to camp.
so we all started camping. simple as that. you responded to this by slaying all of us.

no one disrespected you until you muted me. we were all talking about how absurd it was for you to disable the voteban and then slay everyone.
jesus, if you make a decision that cannot hold up against scrutiny, maybe you shouldnt be doing it.
Yes you can camp, but you were asking for people to voteban him,which is abuse of voteban. Also, i slayed everyone because you and prof. were telling then to camp and everyone started complaining about it. 2 minutes later you started to disrespect me which you got 30 minutes muted.

[color=red]READ THIS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SMEE.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
blazinfasstt Wrote:if the whole room wants to voteban someone, then let them. it takes 16 vote to voteban him so if he was going to be banned, he deserved it.

Yes you can camp, but you were asking for people to voteban him,which is abuse of voteban. Also, i slayed everyone because you and prof. were telling then to camp and everyone started complaining about it. 2 minutes later you started to disrespect me which you got 30 minutes muted.

Quote:http://war-lords.net/suggestions/does-this-rule-exist/]READ THIS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SMEE.
everyone was compaining about ur friend camping before you even got in there. a voteban isnt even permanent anyways.

i cannot see ur logic dude:
- dont let people voteban friend because of camping
- kill the entire room because some people are camping.

jesus, you didnt even penalize ur friend for camping when he had been doing it for like 5 rounds and already had 13 voteban votes against him..

all i see here is favoritism

also, you told the entire room that camping is not against the rules, and then you kill everyone for camping.

do you even think before you act or were you just defending a friend?

PS: if two people are advocating for a voteban, and 13 people agree with them, the other voters most likely decided to voteban him themselves and are not indoctrinated by two people.

blazinfasstt Wrote:everyone was compaining about ur friend camping before you even got in there. a voteban isnt even permanent anyways.

i cannot see ur logic dude:
- dont let people voteban friend because of camping
- kill the entire room because some people are camping.

jesus, you didnt even penalize ur friend for camping when he had been doing it for like 5 rounds and already had 13 voteban votes against him..

all i see here is favoritism

also, you told the entire room that camping is not against the rules, and then you kill everyone for camping.

do you even think before you act or were you just defending a friend?

PS: if two people are advocating for a voteban, and 13 people agree with them, the other voters most likely decided to voteban him themselves and are not indoctrinated by two people.
First of all, Im protecting the server no one player, secondly you can camp but not tell people what to do; they are not your slaves. After i said you can camp, you and prof started to 'tell what to do' to other players.

if i say we should rtv, that doesnt mean people will unless they want to.
if i say to voteban someone, people wont unless they want to.

i didnt tell others what to do, i said we should do that.
i dont have the influence nor power to "make" people do anything.

also, other admins say that people can camp on smee but they run the risk of being votebanned.
you come into a room where people are doing just this BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND ASKED YOU TO and disable voteban.

it seems to me you are protecting your friend angel and not the server population, as we were already regulating ourselves via voteban.

also, for the last time.
you need 16 votes for a voteban, and the ban is only 30 mins.
13 people voted, obviously they didnt all just do so because two people told them to.

blazinfasstt Wrote:if i say we should rtv, that doesnt mean people will unless they want to.
if i say to voteban someone, people wont unless they want to.

i didnt tell others what to do, i said we should do that.
i dont have the influence nor power to "make" people do anything.

also, other admins say that people can camp on smee but they run the risk of being votebanned.
you come into a room where people are doing just this BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND ASKED YOU TO and disable voteban.

it seems to me you are protecting your friend angel and not the server population, as we were already regulating ourselves via voteban.

also, for the last time.
you need 16 votes for a voteban, and the ban is only 30 mins.
13 people voted, obviously they didnt all just do so because two people told them to.
Of course you can voteban, but you cannot start telling people to do, and they were doing it because you and prof got upset about it and started screaming on the mic and saying the he should get votebanned. Also you're here just because I stopped the play you and prof were in. Thats why you're here.

they werent votebanning becuase two people said so

they were doing so because angel was camping for at least 5 rounds, halting hte game.

again, 13 people will not voteban someone just because two tell them to.

try going into a room under my name and tell people to voteban some random player and see how many people do what you say.

blazinfasstt Wrote:they werent votebanning becuase two people said so

they were doing so because angel was camping for at least 5 rounds, halting hte game.

again, 13 people will not voteban someone just because two tell them to.

try going into a room under my name and tell people to voteban some random player and see how many people do what you say.
im not that kind of person buddy, also yes they were because right when i got there i heard both of you telling them to do so, 2 minutes later 2 votebans. And I just realized you just confessed that you were telling them to voteban him.