(wL) Forums
Communication Serv Prob - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Communication Serv Prob (/thread-6639.html)

Pages: 1 2

Communication Serv Prob - Frenzy - Mar 26 2012

Didn't know where to post this but was instructed by Bison and Jhonnie to post it. I have updated drivers even purchased a new headset, still unable to speak and others hear me or type in the chat box. Any update on a fix or solution to this issue would be great.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - M. Bison - Mar 26 2012

Sounds like you got muted/gagged/silenced by an admin.  :o

RE: Communication Serv Prob - i cri everytiem - Mar 26 2012

It would be great if you provide us your steam id.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - Mr.Tea - Mar 26 2012

Hey Frenzy,  I muted you for spamming for over 1 min off and on.  It was a 2day silence.  It would be great if you didn't spam random noises continuously.    Great, thanks.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - Frenzy - Mar 26 2012

I believe a proper warning would have sufficed. but ok.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - Mr.Tea - Mar 26 2012

i believe when you spam continuously for a minute it does not.  So agree to disagree.  I can upload a demo of you off and on making loud noises in your microphone most of the map then blaring it nonstop.

Common sense isn't so common these days.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - Frenzy - Mar 26 2012

Someone is mad, watch out gentlemen

RE: Communication Serv Prob - Masterful1 - Mar 26 2012

And now you argue with and make fun of an admin?  Wow...  Mr. Tea is right about common sense....

RE: Communication Serv Prob - TheDude - Mar 26 2012

Tea, if you will as a innocent bystander in the situation. May I view the demo? If his microphone isn't working correctly. Then I do not believe that it technically is his fault. I mean if he attempts to fix it, why keep him muted? What if your mic messes up and we want to mute you. But, we can't can we? Not like you would be since your admin and have more power per say the us. How is that fair? I'm entirely neutral on this until and if you do upload the video. But I hope you understand my point.As I see it, right now Frenzy has a right to be un-muted as it wasn't his fault. Just because your an admin doesn't mean your always right, though the final decision is yours, respectively. I believe this really should be discussed before it goes to far to a point where it's a stupid argument. But I know it's gonna cause future issues between people even once the mute is lifted.

On the side, why did you just jump into this Masterful1? What does this have anything to do with you? Just gonna suck up more to the admins and hopefully you will get it kind of mentality? Go somewhere else and put in some more useless input that wasn't needed and is just gonna stir up more shit that isn't needed.

RE: Communication Serv Prob - N-Raww - Mar 27 2012

Mr.Tea Wrote:i believe when you spam continuously for a minute it does not.  So agree to disagree.  I can upload a demo of you off and on making loud noises in your microphone most of the map then blaring it nonstop.

Common sense isn't so common these days.

Spamming Mic Isn't Cool. Serves Him Right !
He Say's He Has A Demo , If U Guy's Want He Will Upload It !