(wL) Forums
That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... (/thread-6690.html)

Pages: 1 2

That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - Yuuki <3 - Apr 02 2012

LOL... i was tired of playing so i went to game me, and went through the ban list. there was a guy with a name "why was i banned" with source ban, so i went there... and turns out to be Notta... lol... why was he banned? probably trolling admin. He will have to ban appeal himself,
but its funny.... lol :Smile :Smile
whatever, here is a gif for ya.
[Image: swagactivated.gif]

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - i cri everytiem - Apr 02 2012

if you get his id and search you'll find out that he was hacking.

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - BRABUS - Apr 02 2012

Luckily I don't find any friend is the ban list.
because I don't have any friend.
Smile

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - silly - Apr 02 2012

Damn, I know notta, he was pretty nice too.

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - Spartacus - Apr 02 2012

silly Wrote:Damn, I know notta, he was pretty nice too.

Well, apparently he was notta honest player.

Ba dum tss!

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - i cri everytiem - Apr 02 2012

BRABUS Wrote:Luckily I don't find any friend is the ban list.
because I don't have any friend.
Smile
:'( :-X

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - silly - Apr 02 2012

Spartacus Wrote:

Well, apparently he was notta honest player.

Ba dum tss!
*Applauds* ;D Encore?

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - }{@K@P - Apr 02 2012

why would you cheat in the best css servers in the first place?

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - Yuuki <3 - Apr 02 2012

Yea... he was one of my favorite players too... I "loved" him... but unfortunately, he cheated, and cheaters get what they deserve: BAN. >Sad But hopefully he joins the forum and appeal himself so i can see him again playing css... and WAR LORDS IS THE BEST SERVER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, I AGREE.
whatever... i have my EZ clan, and they are all awesome dudes XD

RE: That Awkward moment when you go through the ban list and you find your friend... - Assassin - Apr 02 2012

yes, you should be in his place you hacker, i always knew you werent legit but on one believed me, damit