(wL) Forums
Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) (/thread-6749.html)

Pages: 1 2

Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 08 2012

2nd and last because i dont want to bother you guys with my admin app spams.

Name: Yuuki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:273501183
Time Zone: PCT (does it really matter...)
availability: anytime. but mostly weekends.
tell us about yourself: you dont know me right? ok. i suck at CSS, so im trying to be admin so i can abu... jk, i want to admin so i can give mute to that "Lil Charlie" guy who spammed us for 1 hour. i hate mic spammer. i also hate griefers, or people who insults at someone else for their pronunciation, race, etc. i saw a lot of these cases, and admin wasnt on the server so i had to go to the site chat and call admins. (thx, Jaycat, again.) voteslay afk, spawn camping griefers. In many cases me and fuzzy bear had to votekick him, and you know many people dont give a flying fuck or dont speak english... so sometimes game got delayed for about 20 minutes. Also in many cases, when there was only 6 players and 5 spectators, rtv-ing is pretty hard. And also in prison escape, people wanted to change the map so bad... admin could votechange the gravity and have fun with everyone...
anyways... im a 16 year old highschooler who likes CSS... i guess...
why should you hire me as admin/moderator: so i can help whoever needs help, kick/ban spammers, griefers, cheaters (not that i see them often), and people who are very offensive on the mic/ not respecting admin (admin can ban him themselves) and other players (many times admin is not on when im on)

that's it. I also got sound card recently (2 months ago) so i talk on the mic chat...
whatever. thats it, thx in advance, this is my last app. reject is or not, im gonna close my eyes for 1 month...

btw, sorry about the bad grammar. plz dont insult me for being so ignorant...

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥ - Apr 08 2012

Ummmm..... Good luck just remember to use proper grammar mostly when you become admin you don't want to look like a kid who just writes like:" Wut y u don't liek this?". Instead you want to look like a professional admin who knows how to deal with stuff.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 08 2012

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:Ummmm..... Good luck just remember to use proper grammar mostly when you become admin you don't want to look like a kid who just writes like:" Wut y u don't liek this?". Instead you want to look like a professional admin who knows how to deal with stuff.
haha, thx

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - i cri everytiem - Apr 08 2012

GL again.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 08 2012

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:GL again.
thx man Smile

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - IceBird - Apr 08 2012

Good Luck  Tongue

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - N-Raww - Apr 08 2012

Good Luck !  Wink

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Alicia Melchiott - Apr 08 2012

Good Luck Yuuki ^___^

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Russian - Apr 09 2012

Good luck Yuuki! See you in game bud.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - }{@K@P - Apr 09 2012

good luck man!!! i like when you said about the spot on the roof in smee, that my spot isn't safe lol