(wL) Forums
Resolved Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved Banned without even beeing on the server ????? (/thread-6806.html)

Pages: 1 2

Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - deathr0ll - Apr 13 2012

Name: Delilah From Tech Support
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1241355928  (i think.)

Uh okay everything was cool yesterday i was done playin so i typed quit in console,
now today i'm joining the server i try to join a team and it tells me i got banned for 1 day for innapropriate language,
i got banned while i WASN'T even there..... 
i wonder wth is going on cuz i almost didn't say anything in game and when i said something it was game related...
soo could you please unban me
thanks cheers.

RE: Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - i cri everytiem - Apr 13 2012

We know who you are, but we're not going to give you information until you read THIS and change your post if the info we need to know.

RE: Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - deathr0ll - Apr 13 2012

modded it so it follows the syntax now. sry

RE: Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - i cri everytiem - Apr 13 2012

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A1241355928+&Submit=

Ban expires in 04-13-12 14:16, in my timezone is on 2 hours. Next time don't use poor languge on our server and you don't need to be on the servers to get banned, you can also read the rules by typing "MOTD" while playing. If you need some more explanation wait for Mr.Tea to come and let you know what happened.

deathr0ll Wrote:wow really i think its admin abuse by mr tea again cuz he hates me... but w/e
we never got along and now he uses all the little things he can to pick on me or ban me...
wow all i got to say is wow. good admin choice.
Not at all, if you did/do something wrong, you have to get banned. Also thanks to Tea for not making it longer.. Have fun now.

Ok, BUT, like i said i didn't do/did anything wrong; cussing is in my everyday vocabulary,
if everybody that used innapropriate language on the servers there wouldn't be mutch ppl left,:/
each time im on i see TONS of innapropriate language but i was the one who was targeted. lol
Also its 2:45PM and im still not unbanned... !?(is it based on the server time or ???) if yes can u tell me what time it is now? lol
I've pm'ed tea to fix our differentz once and for all.

cant have fun atm cuz im still banned lol sad sad day. Q.Q

Quote:Apr 11, 2012 1:22:59 pm wow paper inc niggaz (wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Apr 12, 2012 12:50:58 pm theres no nigga here. (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Apr 4, 2012 12:59:50 pm NIGGA (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
there are more.. but these are enough to ban you. Also read this:

http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-section-guidelines/

Quote:Do NOT PM me or other staff members trying to our attention to your protest. All protests will eventually be reviewed by a staff member.

lol wow ive pmed him for fixing our PERSONAL problem not the ban i dont care i wanna be OKAY with TEA and i want him to be OKAY with me
thats it thats all i couldnt care less about the ban.

and saying nigger is appropriate from where i am, MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLACK... i've been with her for 7 years....she doesnt care if ppl call it nigger or black or w/e they can say. Dah.... black ppl here in canada aint the same as in other country, we can say it without meaning BAD things WE ARE not in 1905 anymore. u know what i mean ? i dont wanna argue with you but i sure hope u understand.
let me tell you i replyed with nigger first of all cus a guy was calling us all niggers and i told him there no nigger here. ...
but w/e you guys have to understand from a different point of view.
anyway i love black ppl even more the black ladies, i aint RACIST at ALL...
german afriquan french  mexican brazilian pakistan marocan, indian, etc.... i like em all, we are super intercultural in canada we got lots of immigrant and the're awesome so whats the big deal with a single word who doesnt really mean anything except the stereotype you give it.
we have all a different meaning to lots of words
anyway its just my 2 cents
Cheers.
have a nice day ITS FRIDAY TODAY IS D-DAY
Budweiser time.

RE: Banned without even beeing on the server ????? - Mr.Tea - Apr 13 2012

racism is racism is racism. Don't really care from what perspective.  N-bomb=ban. Argue=easier ban