(wL) Forums
This is a suggestion. :-) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: This is a suggestion. :-) (/thread-6816.html)

Pages: 1 2

This is a suggestion. :-) - s p a c e - Apr 14 2012

I play the sniper server a lot. I really enjoy the server, but one thing I hate is spawning then BOOM I'm dead. For example, in awp_lego_crazyjump when a round starts you basically most of the time spawn and the enemy already has their crosshairs on you. So, I'm basically suggesting is that to bring the extra 5 secs of health cause it does get annoying :c

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 14 2012

this was discussed before and concluded that protection is to be abolished when spawned. (that's what she said)

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - s p a c e - Apr 14 2012

I still think we need it back. >.>

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - i cri everytiem - Apr 14 2012

s p a c e Wrote:I still think we need it back. >.>
I talked to top10 players and they said they wanted it back as well.

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - s p a c e - Apr 14 2012

Exactly, who likes getting shot in the face the moment a new round starts? I know I don't.

Btw, I'm almost in the top10 Big Grin I'm like 70 away. :3

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - Matt - Apr 14 2012

You guys just don't make up your mind :/.

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - Spartacus - Apr 14 2012

Matt Wrote:You guys just don't make up your mind :/.

its not that they haven't made up their mind.

new players into the community should use the search functions in the forum to check.

These issues have already been discussed repeatedly.

same goes for map nominations.

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - BaNaNaMaN - Apr 14 2012

DOOD THAT'S WHY THE FREEZE TIME IS SET TO ZERO! Late spawners getting spawn protection is just a pain in the ass.

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - i cri everytiem - Apr 14 2012

The thing is that changes are made by people who goes on forum only, and to be honest most of the people who suggests something; dont even play in the server/ or play once in a while then they get raped and come here a make a thread because they got mad by getting owned. Any changes should be displayed to players before making them, how? go on the server and make poll for some days..

RE: This is a suggestion. :-) - George Of The Jungle - Apr 14 2012

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
The thing is that changes are made by people who goes on forum only, and to be honest most of the people who suggests something; dont even play in the server/ or play once in a while then they get raped and come here a make a thread because they got mad by getting owned. Any changes should be displayed to players before making them, how? go on the server and make poll for some days..

Hmm, don't know if that will work, most players will probably just press '1' whater the question is.