(wL) Forums
buying from a shop in Russia - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Media Mania (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: buying from a shop in Russia (/thread-6843.html)

Pages: 1 2

buying from a shop in Russia - Spartacus - Apr 15 2012

[youtube]ENvUm29oNbE[/youtube]

waiting for ruplayer, H@K@P or fake russian to come explain this.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - joker8baller - Apr 15 2012

No robbery / heists?

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - Spartacus - Apr 15 2012

joker8baller Wrote:No robbery / heists?

more like whether such practices are exclusive to certain states/neighborhoods.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - Russian - Apr 15 2012

lol "fake russian" -_-. Dude Russia is at a time where no one really has jobs. Most of the 14 and up population consist of gangs and robbers who go around and scavenge what ever they find and that's their dinner. In Russia, its all about bribes also. If you get fined 100 rublei you can bribe the cop with 50 and he'd disregard your ticket. Russia is bankrupt and most children don't even have an education.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - }{@K@P - Apr 15 2012

wow!!!! I remember we had similar thing in my school in russia, we had a buffet, with a big "cage", this cage was there for a purpose so we couldn't take food for free lol , personally, I never saw stores like these, the stores that I went was like open space, depends where you live, stores will look different, the  place where I lived, we had stores where you need to ask if you want to buy something, when I was in Moscow, in store, we took anything what we need to went to checkout, just like in US.

in this video, this looks like a kiosk, and kiosks get robbed all the time, this looks like kiosk for prisoners or something, not sure though  :-\

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - BRABUS - Apr 16 2012

That cage thing looks like a good idea for not getting rob.
But he better work, live, and die in there.
Because once he leave the cage to go to a bank, he still got potential to being rob.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - Moriarty - Apr 16 2012

Such a bs comments, it aint that bad, matter of fact that this video is being recorded by some Russians, means they're surprised to see this as well. Fake russian, did you see it in the movie? I lived in Moscow and Ural, I know about dirty cops, but most cops are just fine.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - MindHACKer - Apr 16 2012

here's the bad 10%, why showing it? because some noob want's to get views.
What about the other 90%, I'm sure it's not like that.

& your topic subject is totally inappropriate & ignorant, it's like your saying that all shops in the WHOLE russian federation are like this, which is wrong.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - Spartacus - Apr 16 2012

MindHACKer Wrote:here's the bad 10%, why showing it? because some noob want's to get views.
What about the other 90%, I'm sure it's not like that.

& your topic subject is totally inappropriate & ignorant, it's like your saying that all shops in the WHOLE russian federation are like this, which is wrong.

I should have titled it "buying from a specific shop located in Russia but remember not all shops in Russia are like this." ???

I wanted to know whether this is prevalent or not. I don't see how I offended anyone. Except maybe fake russian.

RE: buying from a shop in Russia - }{@K@P - Apr 16 2012

lol, yes, cops love money, and they will let you go after you give them some money